User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    I was really surprised at the dribble coming out of the overflow when I filled the tank to flush it. Took forever to empty with the fresh water dump valve open also. I expected the water to pour out. It didn't.
    I don't have another trip planned until the end of the month so I did pull the fresh water dump as I left the campground. It poured hard and fast ... nothing else open as I didn't think about it. I hope yours isn't blocked somehow?
    -Pam
    2019 GD Imagine 2600RB bought in 2022.
    towed by a 2019 Nissan NV 3500 Passenger van
    prior trailer: 2017 Coleman CTS16FB towed by a 2012 Kia Sedona, then the 2019 NV.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwalton View Post
    I don't have another trip planned until the end of the month so I did pull the fresh water dump as I left the campground. It poured hard and fast ... nothing else open as I didn't think about it. I hope yours isn't blocked somehow?
    I'll have to get a look under it at some point but we are prepping for some dry camping so I'll be happy if it stays in the tank for now
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123