Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unplug wires from Furrion MPPT 25?

Hello. It looks like the wires got installed backwards on my MPPT controller. Without forcing things, I am having a tough time figuring out how to unplug the wires so I can swap tham around. Can someone tell me the trick to getting the wires unplugged?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just dealing with this last night. You have to unmount the mppt. Once the screws are out the 'wall mount' that Furrion uses for some reason is a slide-on setup. It has extensions for the screw terminals. Once you pop that 'wall mount' off there are screws that secure the wires...voila, wires off! I have everything sitting in the pass through right now. I'll snap a few pics if it is confusing. I was a little nervous with the amount of force it took to pop that thing off of there.
    Dennis, Jill and the girls
    2022 Transcend Xplor 261BH, 2022 RAM 3500 Laramie DRW, Ford F-450 Platinum (still on order)
    RIP 2021 Transcend 261BH (Totaled by a Semi after just 3 mos and 4.5k of use)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response. I was finally able to get it all apart last night doing exactly as you explained. I too was surprised at the force
    It took to remove the controller from the mounting bracket!