User Tag List

Thread: Reflection 28BH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 28BH

Going to the local dealer tomorrow to possibly ink a deal on a new 28BH. They have exactly what we want in this unit. We may look at a few others but this one is going to be hard to dismiss.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanrazor View Post
    Going to the local dealer tomorrow to possibly ink a deal on a new 28BH. They have exactly what we want in this unit. We may look at a few others but this one is going to be hard to dismiss.
    Good Luck, hope you get what you are looking for. If you do, let me be the first to say congrats!!![emoji323]
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buddy of mine full times in that with his wife and teenage daughter. They absolutely love theirs. Only issue they've had is repeated problems with the Schwintek slide but it's been pretty solid since the last repair.
    Matt, Irene, and Ruby (our Golden Retriever)
    2022 Imagine 2600RB with ProPride 3P
    2024 Silverado 2500 LTZ Gasser (3500 payload)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up our 2022 28BH last November. Waited a bit for the special order, but we couldn't be happier. With two little ones, we love the separate bunk and the room inside. I did a lot of research and this one really fit what we needed. Don't get me wrong...some of the bigger models are super nice, but the size of the 28BH is easy to tow, maneuver and fit into RV parks and campgrounds. Best of luck to you on the new rig! I don't think you will regret the 28BH.
    2022 Reflection 28BH
    2014 F350 Platinum 6.7-liter turbodiesel V8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanInIdaho View Post
    We picked up our 2022 28BH last November. Waited a bit for the special order, but we couldn't be happier. With two little ones, we love the separate bunk and the room inside. I did a lot of research and this one really fit what we needed. Don't get me wrong...some of the bigger models are super nice, but the size of the 28BH is easy to tow, maneuver and fit into RV parks and campgrounds. Best of luck to you on the new rig! I don't think you will regret the 28BH.
    Same with us. Tavel with a 13 year old daughter and three pups! Needed the upgrade of room and storage and you get a lot with this unit for sure. Love the outdoor kitchen with the slider griddle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inked it today. Funny thing is….the price dropped $2000 from the sale price of earlier this month by the dealer.