User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solar install newb

I have a 2022 GD xls 22mle that is solar ready. So I have 2 pairs of wires from up top. I have identified them and thought I was good to go, but sadly, I have no power to the control center.

I have a victron 100/30 with bluetooth, victron shunt and a SOK battery under the bed. My controller tells me that I am charging and I actually have power to my tongue jack, but nothing inside the cabin. I thought maybe I blew a fuse or something so I checked the fuse under the frame and the fuse at the power center. Originally, I did not have the other set of wires in the "solar ready" package hooked, but after I couldn't get power, I tried running them to the battery. That did nothing. Any suggestions? I feel like I am overlooking something simple.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby8611 View Post
    I have a 2022 GD xls 22mle that is solar ready. So I have 2 pairs of wires from up top. I have identified them and thought I was good to go, but sadly, I have no power to the control center.

I have a victron 100/30 with bluetooth, victron shunt and a SOK battery under the bed. My controller tells me that I am charging and I actually have power to my tongue jack, but nothing inside the cabin. I thought maybe I blew a fuse or something so I checked the fuse under the frame and the fuse at the power center. Originally, I did not have the other set of wires in the "solar ready" package hooked, but after I couldn't get power, I tried running them to the battery. That did nothing. Any suggestions? I feel like I am overlooking something simple.
    How about the factory battery disconnect switch? Make sure you can't pull it out. If you can, try turning it 90°. It should kind of lock in at that point.

Mark & Mary. Currently hailing from New Mexico and going full time in August 2022.
    Current coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHAHA...yep, I knew I did something stupid. I completely forgot that I disconnected it. Thanks!

Do I even need that second set of wires hooked up? I am guessing no.