User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momentum ramp gap

I have a 2018 momentum 381M and we had gotten mold in the rear of the trailer. Come to find out there is a gap on the passenger side of the door that the weatherstrip doesn’t hit. The door seems to be about 3/4-1in to the left leaving the gap that is fluctuating for the cables. The driver side door touches the washers of the bolts on the side and the weather strip goes to the bolts. The passenger side doesn’t even touch the washers with the weatherstripping. I attempt to slide the door but the mounting holes are maxed out to slide it any further right. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks, Kevin

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mccain1220 View Post
    I have a 2018 momentum 381M and we had gotten mold in the rear of the trailer. Come to find out there is a gap on the passenger side of the door that the weatherstrip doesn’t hit. The door seems to be about 3/4-1in to the left leaving the gap that is fluctuating for the cables. The driver side door touches the washers of the bolts on the side and the weather strip goes to the bolts. The passenger side doesn’t even touch the washers with the weatherstripping. I attempt to slide the door but the mounting holes are maxed out to slide it any further right. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks, Kevin
    Yes. GD ended up replacing our door under warranty.

Full-time Traveling Family ,'21 Momentum 395MS-R, '21 F450 King, 2000watts solar, Dual Victron MP-II 12/3000 2 x 120v, 1220ah LiFePo4