Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Control Location

We have a 2022 Reflection rlts 315 that came with the ultimate power package.
    I am trying to find the gateway SSID and Password sticker for the Lippert Gateway controller.
    It is not where the rest of the stickers are. Does anyone know where the gateway is located?
    Is it possible they did not install it at the factory?
    This trailer came with Lippert backup, TPS, Awning and leveling system.

Thanks in advance.
    Rick

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the reflections coming with the WiFi version of one control now? Thought they were bluetooth only.

Full-time Traveling Family ,'21 Momentum 395MS-R, '21 F450 King, 2000watts solar, Dual Victron MP-II 12/3000 2 x 120v, 1220ah LiFePo4

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    Are the reflections coming with the WiFi version of one control now? Thought they were bluetooth only.

Full-time Traveling Family ,'21 Momentum 395MS-R, '21 F450 King, 2000watts solar, Dual Victron MP-II 12/3000 2 x 120v, 1220ah LiFePo4
    You are correct, It is blue tooth that I am trying to connect to but it asks me for a pin to connect to it.

Working with support now but we have not got anywhere.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220502-144115_Settings.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	40378

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickAZ View Post
    We have a 2022 Reflection rlts 315 that came with the ultimate power package.
    I am trying to find the gateway SSID and Password sticker for the Lippert Gateway controller.
    It is not where the rest of the stickers are. Does anyone know where the gateway is located?
    Is it possible they did not install it at the factory?
    This trailer came with Lippert backup, TPS, Awning and leveling system.

Thanks in advance.
    Rick

There was supposed to be a sticker inside where the control panel is, as well as a 'spare' in our owners packet. Our 337 didn't have either.

Open the pass-thru on the curb side (passenger) of your trailer. Then remove the first fabric panel on your left (the one where the GFCI is). We found our controller behind it, basically under the steps going into the bedroom. I wasn't able to read the numbers on it, but was able to scan the QR code attached.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS | TireMinder i10 TPMS | Progressive Dynamics 60A Converter | Progressive Industries EMS | MORyde X Factors | Renogy Solar & MPPT Controller
    2012 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7L Diesel | Tuned w/ DPF Stolen | Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller | Airlift Bags w/ Wireless Compressor | B&W Turnover Ball | Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
    There was supposed to be a sticker inside where the control panel is, as well as a 'spare' in our owners packet. Our 337 didn't have either.

Open the pass-thru on the curb side (passenger) of your trailer. Then remove the first fabric panel on your left (the one where the GFCI is). We found our controller behind it, basically under the steps going into the bedroom. I wasn't able to read the numbers on it, but was able to scan the QR code attached.
    I do have the sticker on the panel with the password but no blue tooth 4 digit pin. I did the QR scan in the app but still asks for a 4 digit blue tooth pin.
    I did find the Unity X1.5 right where you said and it matches the stickers info.
    Here is a pic of the stickers. I must be missing something. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	One Control Sticker.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	40384
    Thanks for the post.