Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On/Off Switch for battery

Can anyone tell me where to find the off/on switch to the battery? I have a 2015 Grand Design Solitude 379FL.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Memaw View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find the off/on switch to the battery? I have a 2015 Grand Design Solitude 379FL.
    I don't have a Solitude, but most of the time they are located on the forward wall of the storage pass through or compartment. I'd check there first.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Memaw View Post
    Generally they are on the curb side of the front wall of the pass through compartment. Standing on the curb (door side) of the trailer, open the pass through storage door. Sick your head inside and look up toward the top on your right side (towards the front). There should be a large red plastic key in a round black fixture. If the key can be removed (pulled out) the switch is off (the battery is disconnected). Note: Some loads (alarms, radio, jack controller, etc.) are NOT disconnected by the switch and will continue to draw power from the battery, even with the switch off. This will cause the battery to be discharged in a few weeks to a month.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023