User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TLMSJM View Post
    The pump did not even turn on. NO sound. Probably an electrical. The warer tank was 1/2 full
    Yes, same thing happened to us. When you hit the switch, you hear nothing. Totally quiet. the water pump doesn't start making any noise until it primes. Put 5 gallson into tank. Nothing, thought the pump was not getting power. took a meter to it, was getting power. No noise. When using the pump with no water flowing or faucet on, you don't hear sound. you won't hear sound until it primes. Not saying that is the issue, but as soon as we filled up fresh water tank all the way to top, turned pump on, no sound, opened up bathroom faucet, primed, started to make noise as soon as it was pressurized.

Again, even when operating normally, pump doesn't make any sound after you hit the switch and turn it on. It only makes sound once pressurized.
    David Pisano
    2018 Imagine 2950RL

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I will try that

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

battery disconnects

Quote Originally Posted by bricknhank View Post
    Well, it was the Winterization Valve. 5 second fix however removing and even more so replacing that large bottom drawer was much more labor intensive. Thank you for the help and suggestions.

Now I just need to figure out what the battery disconnect does. It was off during storage which makes sense however I’m not sure when we are using it (with 110 power and without) what position it should be it.
    I always just disconnect the negative side of the battery when not using. that way i know nothing is draining the battery. you need to have the disconnect on and battery connected due to alot of your devices are 12 volt

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the water pump. It was under the dinnet seat. Had to remove the plywood seat. There was a loose ground wire. Problem solved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123