User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 Reflection 311BHS - Leveling System Dead

Brought the rig home. Was able to get it off the truck, but couldn't get the auto level to engage. Went back yesterday to try to figure out the problem. I'm getting a "fault" error.

I hooked it up to shore power. I can activate the system, but as soon as I try to raise the front jacks or use auto level - it flashes green for a couple of seconds then starts flashing red. I can hear a click when this happens. Looks like its getting power just fine, but the motors won't fire. I've also tried using the touch screen in the bay - getting a fault message for all jacks.

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5418.jpg  
    2022 Reflections 311BHS
    2022 Chevy 2500 LTZ
    Reese 16K Goose Box

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gspbrad View Post
    Brought the rig home. Was able to get it off the truck, but couldn't get the auto level to engage. Went back yesterday to try to figure out the problem. I'm getting a "fault" error.

I hooked it up to shore power. I can activate the system, but as soon as I try to raise the front jacks or use auto level - it flashes green for a couple of seconds then starts flashing red. I can hear a click when this happens. Looks like its getting power just fine, but the motors won't fire. I've also tried using the touch screen in the bay - getting a fault message for all jacks.

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks in advance!
    Your problems are a lot like my unit last year when I picked up trailer new from dealer.
    It took them 3 months, and a new controller, and touch screen to get the system to work.
    For now you can try disconnecting the battery cables, wait 10 minutes and hook up and try system again.
    Has this auto level system been set up?
    By that I mean zeroed, ( leveled inside} ?
    If not you will need to get the manual out and go thru the procedure.
    Good luck
    2016 Ram 3500 SWD 3:73 Turbo Diesel 6'4"" box
    OEM puck Pro 16K
    2021 Reflection 311BHS
    Previous:
    2017 Reflection 29RS
    Reese Sidewinder Hitch
    Platte Lake MN.

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would start by calling Lippert CS, they can help you troubleshoot the system. Ususally their CS is pretty good
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the re-homing feature and also the zero as suggested above.

Google or YouTube will help.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weak battery... and be sure battery disconnect is in connected position to allow battery to charge.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Weak battery... and be sure battery disconnect is in connected position to allow battery to charge.
    Good catch. I didn't see that the voltage was 10. something on the display.

Definitely needs to be charged or plugged in. Leveling system does not like low voltage.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been great feedback. Lippert answered almost immediately. Low voltage is likely the key. I'm going to swap out the battery and then call them back to help me through the re-home function. Assuming that fixes it, the next challenge is why is a battery bad after 6 months? Will post back here as I work through this. Thanks again!
    2022 Reflections 311BHS
    2022 Chevy 2500 LTZ
    Reese 16K Goose Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2022 Reflection 337RLS and absolutly HATE the Lippert leveling jack system. We had only used it for one outting last July, took it to the dealer and left it off for over 8 weeks to repair. Had it winterized by them, and never pulled it out of storage till end of June this year. The dealer we bought it from replaced the completer Lippert touch screen last September and now tells me my warranty is up, nothing they can do? I came out of a 42 diesel motor coach and never had any issues with the jack stsyem. I'm curious, has anyone done a by pass of the Lippert system and operate the jacks manually with manual spring loaded switches?
    The dealer we bought this from is terrible to even try to get any help from and they are 60 + miles away from where we live.
    Help.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like what you should be hating is your dealership. They sound too inept to diagnose the issue, and simply replaced parts out of desperation. The problem should still be covered under warranty because it was first worked on while it was under warranty. But it sounds like your dealer is aware he is out of his depth and just wants you to go away.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TLuciano View Post
    I have a 2022 Reflection 337RLS and absolutly HATE the Lippert leveling jack system. We had only used it for one outting last July, took it to the dealer and left it off for over 8 weeks to repair. Had it winterized by them, and never pulled it out of storage till end of June this year. The dealer we bought it from replaced the completer Lippert touch screen last September and now tells me my warranty is up, nothing they can do? I came out of a 42 diesel motor coach and never had any issues with the jack stsyem. I'm curious, has anyone done a by pass of the Lippert system and operate the jacks manually with manual spring loaded switches?
    The dealer we bought this from is terrible to even try to get any help from and they are 60 + miles away from where we live.
    Help.
    For some help, call GD tomorrow. Have your vin # & work order from the dealer. They may point you to a repair shop that knows something.
    I use a repair facility that all they do is fix trailers & sell parts, no RV sales.
    Haven't used a dealer in years
    Paul, Sue & Wonder Dog Zane
    '18 Solitude 310 GK
    "15 F-350 6.7, DRW, CC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast