User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TLuciano View Post
    I have a 2022 Reflection 337RLS and absolutly HATE the Lippert leveling jack system. We had only used it for one outting last July, took it to the dealer and left it off for over 8 weeks to repair. Had it winterized by them, and never pulled it out of storage till end of June this year. The dealer we bought it from replaced the completer Lippert touch screen last September and now tells me my warranty is up, nothing they can do? I came out of a 42 diesel motor coach and never had any issues with the jack stsyem. I'm curious, has anyone done a by pass of the Lippert system and operate the jacks manually with manual spring loaded switches?
    The dealer we bought this from is terrible to even try to get any help from and they are 60 + miles away from where we live.
    Help.
    Hey @TLuciano, looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear about your problems with the leveling, as others have said it sounds like your dealer doesn't know how to deal with the problem. In addition to contacting GD as suggested, I'd also try reaching out to Lippert directly. I had a problem with one of their components and found them very responsive. Hope this works out soon for you so you can go camping.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Hey @TLuciano, looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear about your problems with the leveling, as others have said it sounds like your dealer doesn't know how to deal with the problem. In addition to contacting GD as suggested, I'd also try reaching out to Lippert directly. I had a problem with one of their components and found them very responsive. Hope this works out soon for you so you can go camping.
    I also had problems with my unit last year. I wouldn’t accept delivery on unit because the leveling system would not work.
    I ended up getting the best results from Lippert customer service. They answered all concerns, and gave me updates on controller shipment.
    Told how to zero and set up system.
    Call them get a controller number for your case. This will be helpful when you contact grand design.
    Mine has worked flawlessly since they repaired it last year. It took the whole summer to do it.
    Good luck,
    Paul
    2016 Ram 3500 SWD 3:73 Turbo Diesel 6'4"" box
    OEM puck Pro 16K
    2021 Reflection 311BHS
    Previous:
    2017 Reflection 29RS
    Reese Sidewinder Hitch
    Platte Lake MN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12