User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red light blinking in front storage/hold?

Hey guys, hope you can help. We've got a 2020 GD Solitude. There's a flashing red light in the front storage/hold area. The label beside it says "Dual motor synchronous velocity slide controller. if the light is blinking 9 times, then it's for hall power short to ground". It's blinking 9 times. The trailer has been sitting in the shop, plugged in since our last camping trip last fall. We did have a guy do a bit of plumping work on it so don't know if he bumped something or what is going on. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a link to a trouble shooting guide from LCI
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...OmeSrMX-UTQYHL
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just read your post about 9 blinking red lights. I have same rig and same blinking. I have just upgraded batteries and upgraded converter. I had rig unplugged and disconnected for 2 days . When I powered up, blinking started . I will check all my connections to make sure they are good. Error code is short to ground. What does that mean? What did your problem end up being? Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shellsterq View Post
    I have just read your post about 9 blinking red lights. I have same rig and same blinking. I have just upgraded batteries and upgraded converter. I had rig unplugged and disconnected for 2 days . When I powered up, blinking started . I will check all my connections to make sure they are good. Error code is short to ground. What does that mean? What did your problem end up being? Thanks
    Is your slide still functioning OK even with the blinking red lights? If so, first thing I'd try is a re-boot by removing then reconnecting 12 volts DC to the controller.

I had this issue once before, and simply disconnected shore power and battery, and error light disappeared. YMMV.
    2020 Reflection 273MK