User Tag List

Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished entering all the equipment data of my 22MLE into RVLife Maintenance. It's part of the RV Life suite of products (I was surprised to find out).

I've been using RV Trip Wizard to plan my trips for a few years and didn't realize the maintenance app was included. It looks to be a great way to keep track of the maintenance that needs to be done.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on outside oxidation on my "new" 2015 337rls. Traveled from Idaho to Colorado to get what I wanted, but got more oxidation than I wanted. Using McQuires.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Working on outside oxidation on my "new" 2015 337rls. Traveled from Idaho to Colorado to get what I wanted, but got more oxidation than I wanted. Using McQuires.
    I know what you mean living in CO. The sun is intense and brutal. On my last camper, I used Adam's finish polish and buffed out and polished the entire 40' long Montana we had to remove all the oxidation. I then replaced many of the graphics. It was a huge job but needed done. Hope all goes well with your project. My new camper is sitting under an RV carport now and stays out of the sun! Thank goodness it's much less work keeping this one looking like new.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Washed it and put it up for the rest of the year. Stuck it in the big shop so I can go through it and check screws and maybe crawl underneath and check suspension. It will be our guest house for visitor's for the next 5 months.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When using the buffer to apply wax, what pad did you use? I have 3 different colors foam plus the white wool.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    When using the buffer to apply wax, what pad did you use? I have 3 different colors foam plus the white wool.
    I have a few types of buffers and polishers. For this job, I used my random orbit (RO) polisher vice a traditional buffer and then some polishing compound from Adam's Polishes. If you are using a traditional buffer, I would use the light blue pads with some final ultra polish compound. It doesn't take much effort with these polishers or buffers to remove the oxidation if you use polishing compound. Be careful around obstacles and decals with a regular buffer. RO polishers are much easier and more forgiving for this task.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cut a side access hole into our 22MLE pantry using the mirror as the door. Thanks to RVing it Up for the great idea.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billh662 View Post
    Cut a side access hole into our 22MLE pantry using the mirror as the door. Thanks to RVing it Up for the great idea.
    DW has been after me for this mod. I think I'll do it when I get back. How's it working out so far?
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DW found a puppy in TN. 11 nights left. Will the RV survive?
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    DW found a puppy in TN. 11 nights left. Will the RV survive?
    Lol! Oh, I feel bad for the coach! Keep the thing kenneled until he's gone through proper training!
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast