User Tag List

Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks or the info. I'll be adding this to my to do list.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In our bathroom, the single puck light is right of center, meaning you can't light the left side of your face to shave or put on makeup (my wife not me ...

I replaced the existing light and installed a second one on the left side to balance out the light, super eazy install

These are the lights we use, dimmable and also have blue LED that we use for watching TV or now a nightlight in the bathroom

With the sloped roof, they do look off center, however they are measured from each wall and are as close as I could get them

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MFDWM89...t_details&th=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20230129_164130535.jpg   PXL_20230129_164121668.jpg   PXL_20230129_164112123.jpg  
    Last edited by Soundsailor; 01-29-2023 at 12:20 PM.
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waited yet another day (tomorrow is 6 weeks) for our rig to have the warranty repairs completed.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Louis, what items went wrong ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadakid View Post
    Louis, what items went wrong ?
    Our kitchen slide became out of alignment top to bottom. The dealer said they have to replace the entire assembly. I also needed a new motor for the front A/C. Note: GD has been very prompt on approvals and communications the dealer is painfully slow and misdiagnosed the issue initially as only an adjustment.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed my hardwired EMS today, was using a portable in the interim. Forgot how much fun working with 6/3 wire was. If you've never seen the storage are for the M-class Momentums, it's a small space, not much fun working in there, it's either lay down or prop yourself up a little bit. In my 399 I could almost sit inside the storage area, what a difference.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Installed my hardwired EMS today, was using a portable in the interim. Forgot how much fun working with 6/3 wire was. If you've never seen the storage are for the M-class Momentums, it's a small space, not much fun working in there, it's either lay down or prop yourself up a little bit. In my 399 I could almost sit inside the storage area, what a difference.
    When I hard wired my Power Watchdog in my 320MKS, I practically removed the Nautilus panel. At the same time, I removed the flimsy piece of luan and put in 3/8" plywood. Many years ago, I built custom car speaker boxes (think the 80's), so carpeting the plywood was second nature.

I digress, back to the EMS. It took me almost 20 minutes to cut through the wire because I couldn't get enough leverage on the side cutters. Then, I had to recut the ends because I did such a bang up job when cutting it the first time that I couldn't get them into the slots. All in all, it took me almost 3 hours to do it. Plus, I'm short so I was standing on a step stool and trying to lay over the lip of the wet bay door; that wasn't comfortable by any stretch of the imagination.

It's done and in. Eventually, I'll write in a bypass since the Power Watchdog doesn't have one built in, but I'm not looking forward to doing it. (Which means it'll probably never get done until I need it. Which is going to suck, but, oh well.)
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished up several more items since my last post. My to-do list before May is getting shorter. Just finished the following:

---Installed my Comfort Rides Shocks on both axles. Ensured all wheel bearings and brass suspension and leaf spring bushing are properly greased with the Lucus Red Tacky grease.
    ---Installed TPMS sensors in all four wheels which link to the TPMS warning system in the truck. Love the ability to see pressure and temps for these tires.
    ---Installed a circuit breaker in my front compartment for my solar panels.
    ---Added 400w of Renogy solar panels to my existing Furrion 165 panel. I hope this will meet my needs along with the Zamp 200w suitcase panels that I have which will follow the sun when we camp.
    ---Used the special flashing tape and totally sealed my underbelly cover for all airflow and any leaks.
    ---Installed the recently developed variable water pump controller. This is getting high reviews everywhere. Love the features and the capabilities. Check out IRVWPC webpage for more details.
    ---Built a nice sliding cargo tray to better utilize my front storage compartment. I loved the MOR-Ryde ones but not willing to spend $1K or more for them. I built this one for about $120.
    ---Replaced the Furrion on-demand water heater controller with the latest which provides winter protections.

Next is the installation of the Haloview rear observation camera which has been ordered and is on the way. I will remove the current Furrion and replace it with the Haloview setup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230225_124309.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	45140

Name:	20230226_131610.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	45141

Name:	20230227_150705.jpg 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	45142

Name:	20230304_140437.jpg 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	45143

Name:	20230302_151551.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	45144
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waited another day for my coach to return from getting warranty work done at the dealer. I dropped it off on December 8th. Fortunately (and by design) it is winter here and I wouldn't be camping anyway. Still, the weather is getting warmer and I'm wanting to get started on some of my spring modding projects.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Waited another day for my coach to return from getting warranty work done at the dealer. I dropped it off on December 8th. Fortunately (and by design) it is winter here and I wouldn't be camping anyway. Still, the weather is getting warmer and I'm wanting to get started on some of my spring modding projects.
    Same here - at the dealership since Jan before we headed to North Carolina for the month. Couldn't get it in my driveway now if I wanted to after last snowfall. But dealer found some other problems and was waiting on parts from GD. So, in the end, I hope to get it back when I can fit it in between the plowed snow banks but have been reluctant to call in the event they tell me to take it home now. I have some work to do also - replacement BMV, replacement TireLinc, install ladder holder on rear jack mounts, put all the stuff back into the pass thru that I took out to drop it off at dealer, generator oil change in case the dealer forgot to do that, etc.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast