User Tag List

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced circuit board in water heater.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Washed entire camper, yesterday and today that is, If done properly, it is a pretty good day(s) work.

But unit looks so much better, pollen has finally stopped falling.
    Greg & Twyla Gossler
    2019 GD Solitude 372WB - Gen Y GH 8040 Pin Box
    2022 Ford F 350 Lariat CC - DRW - PowerStroke - 8' Bed 4 x 4

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cleaned the air conditioning fins.....
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Started dewinterising. Roof check, 120v checked, 12v check, plumbing check, bearings and brakes check. Tomorrow, sanitize fresh water and check propane and w/h and fridge. Leaving in 3 weeks for a 3 week trip.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Finished the dewinterising and everything checked out. I did notice that some of the sealant around some windows could be better or refreshed so that's now on the list for this weekend.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went camping at Mt. Magazine for the short week.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reinstalled the trim around the front window of our Solitude. It was falling off. There were over 50 finish nails that most were not holding the trip to the front.
    I removed it and pulled out all the nails with barb wire pliers.
    I reinstall the trim with short black sheet rock nails fitted in the grove so they wouldn't show much.

KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Called a mobile tech for a stuck slide.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced the Flame King ACR-2 LP regulator on my 2021 Imagine 2400BH. This regulator is not (yet) part of the Winntec recall, but this Flame King model appears to be identical to the Winntec and even made in the same factory as the recalled unit. Decided to not call GD or my dealer because I needed it sooner than 6 months from now and also didn't want to install another cheaply made regulator.

Troubleshooting a non-functioning LP regulator:
    - used a propane tank that still has plenty of weight, connected to the Flame King and opened the tank valve after connecting the 12" pigtail hose... Can hear flow and then an abrupt stop. Noticed a slight smell of propane.
    - isolated LP tank valve, bled off any remaining pressure in the pigtail by removing and reinstalling to the tank and repeated the above step after spraying all hoses and connection points with soapy water to spot leaks. Same result as before but leak is found venting through side of regulator body and vent exhaust port.
    - swapped propane tank to other pigtail hose and repeated above step. Same result as previous test.
    - performed one last test by isolating the LP tank again, bled off the pigtail pressure and reconnected, but this time opened the tank reealllly slow (low flow) so that the high pressure cut-off wouldn't engage immediately. This time all it did was continue to pass propane gas through the side wall of the regulator and vent.

Conclusion:
    LP regulator is definitely faulty... likely due to a dried out gasket allowing the regulator to initiate a high flow cut-off (the abrupt stop of flowing gas heard in the first step). If this high flow cut-off didn't function as designed, high pressure propane would be sent directly to the trailer fridge, hot water tank, furnace and stove if used. If I'm not mistaken, that's the reason the Winntec's are being recalled - because the safety cut-off doesn't function correctly.

Quality regulators are in extremely short supply where I live at the moment - everywhere I look at online and call for a stock check is unavailable or on backorder.
    Ended up finally locating and purchasing a Marshall-Excelsior 2-stage regulator (part# MEGR-253) which has a very similar BTU capacity and 11"WC set pressure as original Flame King.
    **Shout-out to Mobile RV tech's who still have inventory!**
    https://www.marshallexcelsior.com/2-...4-inv-x-38-fpt

After using gas tape on the main supply connection to the trailer and soap testing all connection points from inlet to outlet, the new regulator works as expected. I like this design over the Flame King anyway since it has a larger 2nd stage diaphragm.

Secondly, I completed the installation of drawers with locking slides as detailed in the below post:
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...sliding-drawer
    2021 Imagine 2400BH w/ Blue Ox Sway Pro 1000# WDH
    Modifications: Goodyear Endurance 225/75R16 LRE, Road Armor w/ HD Wet Bolts, Dual 6V Trojan T105+
    2015 F150 Lariat 5.0L V8 SCrew 6.5' 3.55

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanitized the freshwater system. Checked out the new battery and inverter, and everything works as expected. Getting ready for the first trip of the season next week.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cleaned the awning, slide topper and roof this morning. It wasn't supposed to rain until this afternoon... that was a lie.
    I looked like an idiot washing the roof in the rain. Made rinsing easy though.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast