User Tag List

Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WondersAwait View Post
    I changed out the stock Furrion 50A MPPT Solar Controller for a Victron 100/50 MPPT Smart Solar Controller. It's really nice having that extra box filled on my VRM and to be able to get data from the controller.

I also changed out the original board in the Furrion TWH with a gen 2 board that has freeze protection.
    Would you be willing to share a bit more about switching the water heater board? How did you know which board you had (I understand newer models already have the upgrade)? Was it a heavy lift or just a quick swap? I also have the tankless and while it's worked well so far, I'd like to do more cold weather camping and could use the low temp protection features of the newer one.

Note: the reply stated "The gentlemen on the other ** forum did a comprehensive write-up with instructions and pics that you can reference. I followed his guidance and did mine in about 15 mins. I thought it was super easy." Since references to the other forum aren't allowed on this forum, the post no longer shows.
    Last edited by Soundsailor; 03-21-2023 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Clarifying response
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Call from dealer today that RV warranty work is done except for two items which I'll go over with them tomorrow - heat coming out bathroom vanity instead of bedroom that I want documented to GD and confirm vintage of hydraulic mini-breaker. Can't pick it up yet - too much snow.

I had also asked them to change the oil per first 20 hour Onan maintenance recommendation - guess I'll do that.

Enough to do when I get it back......
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced the brake pads on my disc brakes while I had the tires off to clean up some flanges on my IS that had a slim possibility of interfering with my caliper mounts.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soft lighting

Put a LED strip around the slide for soft indirect lighting. Tied into the 12V wire I found in the outlet box where the 110V line comes into the slide. Put another strip above the window that gets controlled by the recliner light switch. (Hate the blue light under the recliner)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slidelight.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	45458
    Frank & Nadine
    2023 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2021 Ford F‑150 XLT 3.5L V6 Hybrid 4WD SuperCrew Cab Factory Max tow package

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-packed the wheel bearings (replaced 1), put on 4 new tires and new 100ah AGM battery. Maintenance in prep for our Texas trip next month.
    Robert and Chris
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2024 2500HD Silverado 6.6L gas
    Blue Ox Sway Pro

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still getting the new 23lde outfitted for use. Got the towels rack installed in the bathroom. Was going to switch the fridge door around so it was more access able from the kitchen, then realized if I did, it would only open to about 90 degrees. Stopped where I was at and waited till the wife got home. She said leave it be so, it shall be left. Still not sure what is still powered with the disconnect off and am still worried about how much the 12 volt fridge uses. Installed another disconnect on the battery cover with a volt meter that is only energized when the disconnect is on. That way I have an indication for outside the trailer. also put some rug covers on the steps. Our dog doesn't like going down metal steps. Have the Lippet step stabilizer installed and it works great, but interferes with rug for bottom step so tomorrow I will figure something out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Would you be willing to share a bit more about switching the water heater board? How did you know which board you had (I understand newer models already have the upgrade)? Was it a heavy lift or just a quick swap? I also have the tankless and while it's worked well so far, I'd like to do more cold weather camping and could use the low temp protection features of the newer one.

Note: the reply stated "The gentlemen on the other ** forum did a comprehensive write-up with instructions and pics that you can reference. I followed his guidance and did mine in about 15 mins. I thought it was super easy." Since references to the other forum aren't allowed on this forum, the post no longer shows.
    I made a post in the thread about cold weather camping with the Furrion TWH and posted some pictures on how to tell which board you have.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post473970
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
    2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive gooseneck conversion hitch
    630aH LiFePO4 Lion Energy battery bank, Victron Multi-Plus II Inverter, Victron MPPT, 563w solar array, CerboGX, 40a DC-DC charger

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repacked the bearings on the 2021 2500RL and all went as planned. Wow can’t believe I got to type that. Like when do things like that happen. Tomorrow will be installing my 3 new lithium batteries under the bed a rewiring to accommodate. Then adding 200watts of additional solar to the roof.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed Steadyfast stabilizer which made a noticeable difference.
    2021 GD Reflection 28BH
    2021 Ford F-250 CCSB 6.7L

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced both the bathroom & kitchen skylights. Both had cracks and were leaking.

I also replaced the little fart fan in the bathroom with a MaxxAir Deluxe with remote.
    2020 Reflection 29RS 5th Wheel
    2019 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax

Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast