User Tag List

Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lubed the CRE3000. Used a new lube tip called Lock N Lube. Makes a more positive connection to the grease fitting. I did take the weight off the suspension by raising the frame. All wet bolts sucked in at least 3 pumps of grease. I like that lube tip.

While she was in the air I repacked the bearings with the same grease gun tip. Pretty easy job. More time getting jack and stands and boards.
    Last edited by stroguy; 09-09-2022 at 04:23 PM.
    Randy and Kris

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished the install of pull out drawers under the dinette seats... well, the company I hired to do it finished the install

Also had them build a few boxes, 1/2 the width of the pull out drawers in the kitchen, they installed rails in the drawers so the boxes sit on them, gains more storage and can be slid left/right to gain access to the stuff below and can easily be lifted out if needed

Don't have pics of the kitchen drawers but here are the dinette pics

Enjoy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220908_160526916.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	42958

Name:	PXL_20220908_183844356.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	42959
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice mod @Toy4Rick, really makes that space easier to use. If you had time a pic of the kitchen drawer mod would be great, the DW is always looking for ideas.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the pics of the drawer boxes...

They installed a piece of trim inside the drawer, front and back which the box rests on and slides back and forth. The boxes also lift right out for full drawer access.

We made the boxes 1/2 drawer width and 2" deep

Under the sink (2500RL) the top drawer can't be modified to take the box insert due to the sink plumbing... we we only added the box to the bottom drawer

Name:	PXL_20220910_015434350.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	42960

Name:	PXL_20220910_015440209.jpg 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	42961

Name:	PXL_20220910_015451386.jpg 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	42962

Name:	PXL_20220910_015500067.jpg 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	42963

In North San Diego County, we used a company call Top Shelf Pull-Outs... They have now done 4 jobs for us, 3 in the house and now the RV
    Really any company that does pull outs for the home, spice racks, pantry drawers... should be able to do the same work

Enjoy
    Rick
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced all 3 dump valve gaskets. PITA! Juggling act between holding the dump pipe and inserting/aligning the valves wirh new gaskets between the valve flanges.

TIP: On 295RL, remove all valves and disconnect dump PVC from trailer frame for added movement. Do kitchen grey (under sink) first, then black (under toilet), then bath grey (under shower). Install in same order and then reconnect dump PVC. Also, be sure to leave valves closed when installing valves with new gaskets back into flanges, keeps gaskets from wanting to creep onto blade during install and binding during testing.

The above procedure was the result from hit and miss while trying to get each aligned with ample room to maneuver the dump PVC between the tanks/valves connections.

Also, it helps to have another set of hands when replacing each valve gasket(s), ensuring the slew of factory hanging wires dont interfere, holding dump tube during the process, testing each after reinstall, and putting back on Coroplast. Plus, ALWAYS be sure to test each valve with water before closing it all up!

Enjoy!
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrydr View Post
    Replaced all 3 dump valve gaskets. PITA! Juggling act between holding the dump pipe and inserting/aligning the valves wirh new gaskets between the valve flanges.

TIP: On 295RL, remove all valves and disconnect dump PVC from trailer frame for added movement. Do kitchen grey (under sink) first, then black (under toilet), then bath grey (under shower). Install in same order and then reconnect dump PVC. Also, be sure to leave valves closed when installing valves with new gaskets back into flanges, keeps gaskets from wanting to creep onto blade during install and binding during testing.

The above procedure was the result from hit and miss while trying to get each aligned with ample room to maneuver the dump PVC between the tanks/valves connections.

Also, it helps to have another set of hands when replacing each valve gasket(s), ensuring the slew of factory hanging wires dont interfere, holding dump tube during the process, testing each after reinstall, and putting back on Coroplast. Plus, ALWAYS be sure to test each valve with water before closing it all up!

Enjoy!
    You had to replace them on a 3 year old trailer???
    2021 310GK-R - MorRyde suspension and pin box. Sumo Springs. Solar, 7k axles.
    2019 Lance 1062 Truck Camper, 2 slides.
    2021 F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 6.7 diesel, 10 speed auto, 3.55 diff-48 gallon fuel capacity
    2000 F350 XLT HD SRW 2WD 7.3L diesel, 6-speed manual trans, 3.73 diff - Firestone Airbags-Bilstein Shocks. 82 gallon fuel capacity

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsdad60 View Post
    You had to replace them on a 3 year old trailer???
    Yup.... a couple began sticking real bad, and had to pull those out. So decided to inspect and replace them all while the coroplast and the PVC was coming down anyway. All smooth operating now.
    Jim and Annette
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup.... a couple began sticking real bad, and had to pull those out. So decided to inspect and replace them all while the coroplast and the PVC was coming down anyway. All smooth operating now.
    Could you determine what was was making them stick? Were the gaskets visibly in bad shape?

The valves on my 3 year old trailer still function OK but everytime I pull or close mine they don't feel so great, especially the black tank.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dryfly View Post
    Could you determine what was was making them stick? Were the gaskets visibly in bad shape?

The valves on my 3 year old trailer still function OK but everytime I pull or close mine they don't feel so great, especially the black tank.
    The OEM gaskets where originally orange in color, but, after awhile got black spots on them over time. The valve blades all looked good. So did the tank opennings and valve/pipe flanges. The only thing I could think of was the blackened spots on the gaskets caused the sticking? Didn't find any real scum that stood out... If it weren't for the coroplast removal/install, would recommend the zerk upgrade on the valve bodies for lubrication.

BTW, a light colored (non-black) replacement gasket would certainly help in ensuring that they seat properly when installed visually. Unfortunately, my replacements where black and hard to see against the pipe and flange opennings. Atleast GD made an attempt to help out with PM in some cases.
    Jim and Annette
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The OEM gaskets where originally orange in color, but, after awhile got black spots on them over time. The valve blades all looked good. So did the tank opennings and valve/pipe flanges. The only thing I could think of was the blackened spots on the gaskets caused the sticking? Didn't find any real scum that stood out... If it weren't for the coroplast removal/install, would recommend the zerk upgrade on the valve bodies for lubrication.

BTW, a light colored (non-black) replacement gasket would certainly help in ensuring that they seat properly when installed visually. Unfortunately, my replacements where black and hard to see against the pipe and flange opennings. Atleast GD made an attempt to help out with PM in some cases.
    Interesting about the black spots. Wonder what caused them, and if they were the culprit?

By the way, did you have to drop all of the Coroplast? If it weren't for that I'd probably periodically replace the gaskets. I guess cutting an access hole is always a possibility, but I really don't want to do that. I do wish they still put the valves at the end of the discharge pipes like they used to.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast