User Tag List

Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished installing my new 200Ah LifePO4 battery. Moved the battery to the space below the Murphy bed so shouldn't have to worry about theft or freezing. Added a battery cutoff switch to the positive side too. I was happy to find the WF-8735-AD converter switched to lithium charging with a little coaxing.
    BTW the tech support rep at WFCO said if I had an earlier version of the software on the controller board, I could send it in and have them do an upgrade under warranty. Luckily I didn't. He also mentioned they could add a jumper to the board to keep it in lithium mode. Hinted at a jumper kit in the works.
    Frank & Nadine
    2023 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2021 Ford F‑150 XLT 3.5L V6 Hybrid 4WD SuperCrew Cab Factory Max tow package

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished dewinterising, wash & and shine, and tested every component. Everything turned on and worked as expected.
    Now we're packing her up for our spring trip around Lake Superior.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bedroom Stairs - Shoe Storage - Modification

Todays project was to modify the bedroom stairs. All that empty space just wasted. We pulled the whole stair assembly out and modified it. I got a color match stain and then a clear sealer. Then re-installed when dry. Almost done. Now we have a place to store shoes! Even for my size 13's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stairs.jpg  

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced defective BMV712, Installed flag pole buddy for Starlink (with a lot of help from my son), located the router behind pass thru wall with cable routed into Nautilus and stored there, added a circuit breaker and shut off for the battery heaters, added a PV circuit breaker which I am not at all happy with. Ordered another brand and will change that out again when it arrives. Made a list of a whole bunch of small maintenance/improvement items to buy and then went shopping.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New camper finally out of storage and in my possession. Getting organized and setup the way we want.

While cleaning we noticed the plywood for under the bed storage as well as the movable box that fits in it have sharp edge from being cut. Took a trim router and 1/4” round over bit to all the edges on the plywood as well as the box and gave a light sanding after. Much better

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ocbizman1 View Post
    Todays project was to modify the bedroom stairs. All that empty space just wasted. We pulled the whole stair assembly out and modified it. I got a color match stain and then a clear sealer. Then re-installed when dry. Almost done. Now we have a place to store shoes! Even for my size 13's.
    I've been thinking about that mod myself - nice!
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We (meaning my husband) climbed up on top of our rig and washed it and cleaned the solar panels. Last campground had BIRDS! EVERYWHERE...... We could hear them walking and pecking on the roof day and night. They also were dropping things (maybe nuts?) that bounced off the roof. It was a real mess.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spent the weekend, just chilling, but the next time, will be washing and doing clean up from the winter. A little hard to do anything with my rt. hand in a brace

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added some dual USB charge ports on each side of the bed. With hearing aid chargers, smart watches and cell phones all needing USB charging we needed more than the 2 ports that the RV came with. I also put a dual USB port behind the TV for the hearing aid TV listening device power and for our mini router. I dressed up the wiring for the TV and the Wally with some zip ties and a few screws so everything will stay in place and out of sight.

I used the power from the radio for the USB behind the TV so while I had the radio out I checked the HDMI connection and it is solidly in the radio, it still won’t play the TV sound. I haven’t gone through the TV settings yet to see if there is something there I need to change a setting on to get the sound through the radio. Being as it is one of those ROKU TV’s I don’t have very high expectations for it anyway.
    2022 Reflection150 226RK
    2022 F150 Powerboost hybrid with 3.5L Ecoboost

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed anderson 50amp 12v 6 gauge wire outlet on outside now can hook potable solar panels or have a high output 12v connection for any 12v need .
    2019 super duty 6.7
    2021 solitude 2930rl
    1236 ah of Sok lithium 1200 watts of solar.

Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast