User Tag List

Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replaced propane tank connecting hoses.

Both propane tank connecting hoses were cracked and one was leaking propane. 2022 Momentum.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We brought home the new 22MLE on Thursday. Since then we have been cleaning, measuring and slowly loading it up. I have also been ordering things like new locks to replace the 751's on the storage compartment doors and a backup/sideview camera system. We have our first trip to a nearby state park next weekend which should let us shake out any problems.

It is already going to have to go back for the brakes which are pulsing. I expect it is due to maladjustment or grease on the pads but it might also be a wiring issue as we did have the dealer install a CRE3000 and wet bolts before we picked it up. It is possible they might have damaged something while doing the work. Since we will be on lightly traveled back roads I will also take some time to burnish the brakes to see if that helps. This will also let us get any things that might show up next weekend resolved.
    2023 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2023 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's project was to hard-wire install a surge protector from Progressive. Fairly straight forward. Though wish the instructions were better. The product design changed slightly and didn't match the instructions. Had to go online to see that others had the same issue and how to resolve. Had to fish the data cable up behind the pantry so that we could install the monitor panel in the same space as the other control panels. Still needs a little touch up paint. But it works! Will be nice to not have to worry about remembering to connect the SP on my shore power cord.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230524_140854.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	46508Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230527_142708.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	46509
    2023 Reflection 150, Model 280RS
    Tow Vehicle - 2022 Ram 2500

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My refrigerators 5 amp circuit board fuse was blowing, so I removed power to the fans and placed a small USB powered fan behind the fridge temporarily until my replacement fans arrived. I replaced the fans with Beech Lane fans (link below) that mount to the vents. Once I had the old fans out I realized one was locked up.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093MKD5HD...p_mob_ap_share
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Friday, I installed Bluetooth EasyStarts on both AC units and replaced the main thermostat with the EasyTouch Thermostat. I like the EasyTouch Thermostat enough that I'm thinking of replacing the bedroom thermostat with one.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkevinmarshsr View Post
    My refrigerators 5 amp circuit board fuse was blowing, so I removed power to the fans and placed a small USB powered fan behind the fridge temporarily until my replacement fans arrived. I replaced the fans with Beech Lane fans (link below) that mount to the vents. Once I had the old fans out I realized one was locked up.
    My fans were out the entire season last year. I used a household fan to move air up the bottom vent and through the top. I took the trailer in after the season and the dealer did a warranty fix on a wire for the fridge, unrelated to the fans. After they did the warranty work the fans mysteriously work again.

I’m not confident they will continue working so I bought the 3 fan configuration of the ones you got. Looks like I need to trim down the wood panel which is behind the upper vent to make them fit. Not sure if the vent cover will then fit in flush. Would you be kind enough to send a pic to me or tell me how you attached yours? Thanks, Mike.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    My fans were out the entire season last year. I used a household fan to move air up the bottom vent and through the top. I took the trailer in after the season and the dealer did a warranty fix on a wire for the fridge, unrelated to the fans. After they did the warranty work the fans mysteriously work again.

I’m not confident they will continue working so I bought the 3 fan configuration of the ones you got. Looks like I need to trim down the wood panel which is behind the upper vent to make them fit. Not sure if the vent cover will then fit in flush. Would you be kind enough to send a pic to me or tell me how you attached yours? Thanks, Mike.
    I removed the panel to get access to the fans. When I replaced the panel I moved it down to accommodate the fans location and mounted it using three L brackets connected to the framing of the vent opening. I placed one bracket the left and one on the right and one on the bottom.

If you don't have to remove the panel I would just trim it. But I doubt you will be able to remove the old fans with the panel in place.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I removed the panel to get access to the fans. When I replaced the panel I moved it down to accommodate the fans location and mounted it using three L brackets connected to the framing of the vent opening. I placed one bracket the left and one on the right and one on the bottom.

If you don't have to remove the panel I would just trim it. But I doubt you will be able to remove the old fans with the panel in place.
    Thanks! I thought I would just place the new fans against the fins at the top to pull the air through. I didn’t think you were actually replacing the old fans.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed a new fresh water tank. Tried gluing the old one with a glue advertised for rv water tanks but it didn’t hold.
    Got a quote from my dealer for $400 plus $500 to $600 shipping 🙁. Bought mine from RecPro for $400 and free shipping. Same brand they GD uses for my model. (Apex)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you get past the metal baffle to get the fans out?
    Tim
    2020 Reflection 320MKS, Sidewinder Hitch
    2003 2500HD Silverado Duramax, Sumo springs, Hawk Brake Pads

Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast