User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Vanteer;427520]Link to your ladder? I would like to check it out. I need something more than my 3ft step stool.

Thanks[/QUOTE

not sure of web site but their phone is 909-373-1074 ask for Kruze
    2022 Solitude 378mbs-r with 3rd air and solar package, Flux Capacitor pending, Removed Nautilus and replaced with the Bruce Select-A-Matic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is the same ladder, believe I got it from overstock.com a few years back. Do remember I shopped around to find a better price than Camping World.
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    2022 Cougar Half Ton 29RLI
    2023 RAM Laramie 2500 Crew Cab CTD 4X4
    Demco Slider Hitch, MorRyde Pin Box

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool. Thanks for the post. I placed an order. I've tried hauling around 3 different ladders. Either too heavy, to floppy or not tall enough.
    Dustin and Doris

2018 2600RB
    2016 Tundra: 5.7L with towing package.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman.dustin View Post
    That's cool. Thanks for the post. I placed an order. I've tried hauling around 3 different ladders. Either too heavy, to floppy or not tall enough.
    ok here is the down low (poetic huh ? )
    there are 2 good designs for storage under the trailer . I use a 6" pvc pipe that allows me to also include the EXTRA top shelf for the ladder. You don't have to remove it cause it will also fold with the ladder and fit nicely into the 6" pvc.

the other design, which will cost you less to make, used a 5" pvc fence post, but i believe will not store the top shelf also. (unless removed from the ladder)

I find the top shelf necessary because it give extra stability to top area not folding and also provides a knee rest if you go up that high.

I also chose the pipe because the end caps are commercial and provide excellent locking , especially when you spend so much for the ladder. If you look at my trailer the end cap appears to be just a part of the trailer and nothing to call your attention to it.

these are my opinions
    Last edited by ForBruce; 05-18-2022 at 08:37 AM.
    2022 Solitude 378mbs-r with 3rd air and solar package, Flux Capacitor pending, Removed Nautilus and replaced with the Bruce Select-A-Matic

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ForBruce View Post
    ok here is the down low (poetic huh ? )
    there are 2 good designs for storage under the trailer . I use a 6" pvc pipe that allows me to also include the EXTRA top shelf for the ladder. You don't have to remove it cause it will also fold with the ladder and fit nicely into the 6" pvc.

the other design, which will cost you less to make, used a 5" pvc fence post, but i believe will not store the top shelf also. (unless removed from the ladder)
    Looks both solutions are PVC and colored white. I'd love a black fencepost sleeve but appears they don't exist. What paint did you guys use?
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL
    2021 RAM 3500 SRW CC Short Box HO Cummins Rear Air Suspension

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just used Krylon paint for plastic. Worked great. Scuff the surface up good, and then degrease it well, and you should be good to go.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 foot Lgistics ladder

Quote Originally Posted by Z71-K9 View Post
    Would that fit into the rear bumper?
    It fits inside the factory rear bumper on my 2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK. I store the sewer hose in one of those plastic under undermounted telescoping tubes with the hinged door on each end. Both are available on Amazon.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 440scout View Post
    It fits inside the factory rear bumper on my 2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK. I store the sewer hose in one of those plastic under undermounted telescoping tubes with the hinged door on each end. Both are available on Amazon.
    inside the rear bumper with or without the removable extra top shelf (rung)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without the top piece. I don't have that top shelf piece for my ladder but I would like to get one. Amazon?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 440scout View Post
    Without the top piece. I don't have that top shelf piece for my ladder but I would like to get one. Amazon?
    amazon has it for about $39

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast