User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
    Just cut the 1/4 tubing halfway between the bag and the brass valve. Throw that brass valve in the ditch, and use a 1/4 to 1/4 pushlock coupler. That's how I did mine.
    I guess I have the new version (Gen 2?). It looks like the valve screws directly into the air bag. I may just remove it, put an extension on and relocate that valve. Thanks for the update.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1649.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	41654
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    I guess I have the new version (Gen 2?). It looks like the valve screws directly into the air bag. I may just remove it, put an extension on and relocate that valve. Thanks for the update.
    That's newer than mine. Not sure how it attaches to the bag, but I'd remove that piece of junk. I think the bottom of the bags us an o-ring boss straight thread fitting but don't quote me on that.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maidan voyage complete. I ran 45 psi to the lake and ran 57 back....because that's where it stopped when I stopped moving the dial. Ride was much better at the higher pressure. Less lunging forward and rear. That's the main issue I have with this hitch in the chucking from front to back. At the higher pressure with the indicator closer to the bottom of the window it rides much better.

I did not have issues with the system continually loosing air when leaving the bag line open to the regulator. The bouncing did not continually loose and require air on the rebound....at least not enough to notice on a 1.5 hr trip. I'll have to pull it further to get better data.

Now that I have my camera system hooked back up after the long bed conversion it is nice to see the goosebox doing work going down the road. I didn't get video but here's a pic before I added air to the bag when I hooked up. Disregard Drive Pressure and Oil Pressure on my display...not sure what the heck was going on there. I just noticed that. No way is the turbo drive pressure is 73 PSI at idle. And I cleaned the screen later that day.

Name:	Goosebox.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	41751

I managed to do a factory reset on my Tire Linc and set it up as a 3 axle. Upper left is tank pressure, upper right is bag pressure. The rear four are trailer tires. This lets me keep track of pressures and get notifications in the cab while driving on my phone.

Name:	PSI.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	41752

Ol fat girl is long now. I'm just a few inches from the legal length limit with just truck and trailer. LOL

Name:	Reflection.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	41753
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12