Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ford F-350 King Ranch

I've just treated myself to a "new" truck a 2014 Super Duty - so I'm saying goodbye to my 2003. It's a King Ranch Crew Cab 4X4 6.0 Diesel. The color is Estate Green and Beige. It has the FX4 Off Road Package as well as (I recall) nearly every option offered in 2003. I am the original owner. It has about 155,000 miles on it and has always had timely oil changes and mechanically is in excellent condition. I have just put completely new front brakes on it and my excellent diesel mechanic did an EGR delete some years ago. It runs and handles beautifully. Over the years I have added a sprayed in bed liner, a chrome grill guard with PIAA driving lights, high intensity backup lights, an XM satellite radio, a Reese brake controller and a good size truck box. It also has hitch rails installed and I will also sell - if needed - a B+W Patriot hitch (18,000 pounds). Only two negatives: I live at 7,000 feet altitude and the New Mexico sun has been hard on the paint on the top and hood. And, the leather on the front seats only is dry, but can be restored with conditioner. (The back seat has been covered for our dogs.)

I'm asking only $18,000 and $500 additional should you need the hitch (the rails stay with the truck). I can easily send some photos or do a Face Time with you.

Thanks for reading this post!
    Home Base near Edgewood, New Mexico
    2021 Grand Design Solitude S 2930RL
    2014 Ford Super Duty Platinum Crew Cab Power Stroke
    Co-Pilots: New crew - Charlie the Aussie Pup

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold - Thanks for looking!
    Home Base near Edgewood, New Mexico