Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkevinmarshsr View Post
    Another vote for 5+ days on the black tank. We have done 5 and only showed 2/3 full. If you go in knowing to use less water I think 7 is doable as long as you take time to flush the tank well when you dump (think of the 70s conservation slogan " yellow let it mellow, brown flush it down"). Gray can be stretched by the wife not washing hair every day. Or if y'all even just take a shower every other day and wash up with a washcloth the other days.
    Same here 6 days with no problem, but my black tank might be larger than yours. Actually now that I think of it we went 7 days with our Imagine 2250 RK.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    Well, we looked at a "Full hookup" at a State park and it did not include sewer. Maybe it was just that one place but I always look.
    Most of us RV'ers take the term "full hookups" to mean water, power and sewer. The state park you mentioned said full hookups probably because they have a dump station on the way out. We are starting to see more locations that are using that logic. As Hoopy said, Trust, buy verify. When you make your reservations it is always good to ask exactly what your site has available. As for how long you can go before dumping, my wife and myself grew up with dry camping and can make it for a 5 day trip with about 35 gallons of water usage. That means military style showers, anything longer than 3 minutes and you are over your quota. lol. Just means how careful you want to be and the size of your holding tanks.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think 4-6 days is reasonable with normal usage.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123