User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 312BHTS question.

Hi I was going to get an imagine 3250 BH and it might not come in when I need it. So I am looking at a Reflection 312 BHTS and wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. I am a little nervous about the TV right next to the stove.

Matt

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just took ours out on its first trip and absolutely love it! It is so spacious with an unbelievable amount of storage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't say what your tow vehicle is... the Reflection 312BHTS will have a tongue weight of about 1,300 lbs. when loaded.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    You don't say what your tow vehicle is... the Reflection 312BHTS will have a tongue weight of about 1,300 lbs. when loaded.

Rob
    Our previous rig was the 312. Tongue weight with battery and propane, but no gear or water was 1250 lb. Loaded for camping, two 6V GC batteries, and about 20 gal of fresh water, tongue weight was ~1600 lb as verified with a Cat Scale. We used a Blue Ox WDH with 2000 lb bars.

I can post later about our experience with the 312.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyszabo View Post
    Hi I was going to get an imagine 3250 BH and it might not come in when I need it. So I am looking at a Reflection 312 BHTS and wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. I am a little nervous about the TV right next to the stove.

Matt

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    We really liked our 312. The only reason we went to the Solitude 378 was because our 2 kids were out-growing their bunks. The 312 had tons of well thought out storage and we didn't utilize it all. Even though the bunk beds were an issue for the kids, they really loved their bunk room, probably more so than the midbunk we have now (I built custom bunk beds for ou current rig.) The television next to the range was never an issue with the one exception of some too exuberant sourdough starter exploding onto the tv screen. Besides the bunk length, the only drawback to the 312 was that we found the living area didn't really accommodate 4 people trying to hang out together/watch a movie comfortably on rainy days.

Also, be advised, the 312 is a long trailer, and combined with our previous tow rig of a long bed F350 SRW and a 4-bike rack on the back of the camper, navigating ~64' of TV and TT through tight campgrounds, or even retail center parking lots was often a challenge. However, I can recall there were only two camp sites we could not get into because of our total length and that was primarily due to some well placed obstacles like fence posts that prevented making the needed turn with the F350.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love our 312. Towed it back and forth across the US several times with a Chevy 2500 Crewcab Duramax. Never measured the tongue weight, but the rig tows nicely. It is long but has never been an issue towing or getting into camp sites. No problem with sway from wind or trucks with a Equilizer WD hitch.

I do get my fuel with the big boys in the truck lanes.

I generally tow with empty waste tanks and only 10 or 15 gals of fresh.

As the grand daughters get Older, they love the private bunk room.

The TV next to the range has been no issue. And the 312 kitchen and big fridge are great for when you really want to chef something up.

One of the hutches has a nice electric toaster oven on it which gets lots of use. The other is our coffee / wine bar.

We can do things like invite my son and his whole family to join us from time to time. Nice.

And when it’s just the two of us, one can read in the bunk room while one watches Downton Abbey in the LR. Also nice.

We don’t use the outside kitchen much except for storage and refrigerator overflow (think IPA beer).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax