User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuel Shortage

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This added to a May 12 report from two truck stop chains, Love’s and Pilot, that diesel supplies were getting low in that region of the country [East Coast]. But the two chains said they had no plans to restrict purchases.

https://www.fleetowner.com/news/arti...-record-prices
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    I can sum it up in one word - grandkids.

Rob
    I'm right there with you Rob. Our grandson is graduating HS, He's off to tame the world !! Our Daughter said it made her feel old, now we feel really old! What a much different world they are growing up in than we did.

Yeah it cost us some fuel but wouldn't miss it for the world, visiting the kids/grandkids. Last week I read the article quoted. I hope they are wrong about where the price of diesel is going. We haven't changed our plans yet, still "Westward Ho" bound but watching the situation and our planned travel.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12