User Tag List

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You For This Forum

I was finding our forum getting a little slow in new postings for some categories. I guess a lot of us GD RVers are enjoying ourselves too much to post or maybe we are just a little more content with our rigs. So I decided to check out for the first time another generic RV forum, a mixture from all RV manufacturers. Way to much like facebook with too many hate postings, or just stirring up trouble for the heck of it. Made me really appreciated this forum.

Thank You to all that moderates this forum to keep it clean! A much underappreciated job. Just wanted to say thanks.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I clicked thanks but it didn't feel like a real thanks, so I am saying thank you back at you Steve!

We (moderators) do try to keep things on an even keel and hopeful for the most part get it right. Sometimes we don't.. Our most important rule is be nice and helpful to others. Usually it works that way because we have for the most part a great group of members here. Which in turn makes moderating here an easier job than other groups...
    For that I say thank you to all the members that keep this a nice place to visit.
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 05-18-2022 at 01:27 PM.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    I was finding our forum getting a little slow in new postings for some categories. I guess a lot of us GD RVers are enjoying ourselves too much to post or maybe we are just a little more content with our rigs. So I decided to check out for the first time another generic RV forum, a mixture from all RV manufacturers. Way to much like facebook with too many hate postings, or just stirring up trouble for the heck of it. Made me really appreciated this forum.

Thank You to all that moderates this forum to keep it clean! A much underappreciated job. Just wanted to say thanks.

Very well said Steven and we agree this forum is well moderated.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    I Our most important rule is be nice and helpful to others. Usually it works that way because we have for the most part a great group of members here. Which in turn makes moderating here an easier job than other groups...
    For that I say thank you to all the members that keep this a nice place to visit.
    Well said Marcy. A great group of members here on the forum.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve, thank you for posting your comments regarding this site. You are spot on as many here are aware and very much appreciate.

When Chris started the forum in 2012, he made it crystal clear that this will be a helpful, respectful, courteous, caring, kind, and many more similar characteristics of a family forum.

When Andy bought this forum a few years ago he (and Administrator Janet) really liked this approach and doubled down in agreement and direction to keep it this way and even make it better.

Members and Moderators (over the 10 years) have worked diligently to carry on the civility. Thank you, Moderators for all you do......and to members who help to do the same !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda miss the hate filled political and religious rants other sites allow -- NOT! Thanks to all your efforts.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Steve and Dan. And another equally deserved thanks to all members who make all the great posts and make our job a bit easier.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This forums is provides a wealth of valuable information from some extraordinary people. I echo the sentiments. Great site!
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab