User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ProPride Hitch 3P with 1400 lb spring bars $2100

Available only for people in the DFW (Dallas/Ft Worth) area due to its weight unless someone wants to make a trip to pick it up.

$2,100

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hitch1.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	40698

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	173.5 KB 
ID:	40699

We have a ProPride Hitch 3P purchased in 2014 with 1400 lb spring bars for sale. It also includes:

[LIST][*]Instruction Manual[*]Covers for Hitch and Jacks[*]"Original" Yard Bar fix Custom Design *[*]All Mounting hardware
    [LIST]

One owner - one trailer

Everything 100% works but we no longer have time to make any trips due the sudden increase in children's activities (marching band) and my husband's job.

*When my engineer husband received the hitch he realized it could not be moved around by a forklift if it needed repairs. After a call with the owner, he found there was not a solution. So, in 2015, he created a design, had the plans built at a local welding shop, and I painted them safety red so that they wouldn't get used while it is being towed. We took the trailer in for some work and their forklift easily moved it around their repair yard. My husband then sent his design to the owner so it could be replicated. Pictures showing it works (the yard bar) can be provided.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you still have this hitch available? What size is the receiver end drawbar? 2-inch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, we still have it. My husband says that the drawbar fits into a standard 2 inch truck receiver.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I have a tentative trip later this year that may make it practical to make a deal with you and pickup in person, if you still have the hitch available at that time. I'll advise if my travel plans can be confirmed. Best regards, John.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. The hitch is currently hanging out in our garage (with blankets over it to protect it from dirt/grass clippings).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This hitch has SOLD!