User Tag List

Tomball, TX area just north of Houston, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Under shower leak when using

2016 397th, bought used 8 months ago. Was only used for tailgating and great shape. We just started full time living in it. I noticed water in the floor coming out from the wall between the shower and cabinet. Checked for stoppage in drain- all good. Checked for leakage around door frame and under door track- all good. Ran a water hose into the pan to find a leak- no leak. Checked the seal around the drain- no leak.
    Could the water be going down the wall behind the shower faucet when turned on? It only leaks onto floor when showering.
    Any suggestions at this point greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 397bikehauler View Post
    2016 397th, bought used 8 months ago. Was only used for tailgating and great shape. We just started full time living in it. I noticed water in the floor coming out from the wall between the shower and cabinet. Checked for stoppage in drain- all good. Checked for leakage around door frame and under door track- all good. Ran a water hose into the pan to find a leak- no leak. Checked the seal around the drain- no leak.
    Could the water be going down the wall behind the shower faucet when turned on? It only leaks onto floor when showering.
    Any suggestions at this point greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be my guess. Can you pull panel behind shower faucet and look for leaks?

Full-time Traveling Family ,'21 Momentum 395MS-R, '21 F450 King, 2000watts solar, Dual Victron MP-II 12/3000 2 x 120v, 1220ah LiFePo4

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved to Plumbing and Water Systems.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015