Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Limited hot water in kitchen 337 rls

Just getting things ready for first outing. Hot water in bathroom, shower, and outside sprayer. But barely lukewarm in kitchen. I'm thinking mixing valve in faucet. Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just because I believe in celebrating our "d'oh" moments as well as our successes.... in all modesty I cinsider myself really good at pretty much any DIY project- electrical, plumbing, drywall, etc. etc. So I let my wife know I was going to run down and grab either a new valve or a new faucet. As she is outfitting the RV with necessaries she shouts out "it's working now". I go in to see that it is in fact working but she has the tap handle pulled forward. I completely forgot that it was opposite the normal arrangement (normally they are installed so little hands don't pull them forward a scald themselves). I have completely shattered my carefully crafted persona of Expert in All Manly Functions in front of my wife. Sigh, reality sets in 😅😅😅 But thanks for your earnest support😊

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtfalcon View Post
    Well, just because I believe in celebrating our "d'oh" moments as well as our successes.... in all modesty I cinsider myself really good at pretty much any DIY project- electrical, plumbing, drywall, etc. etc. So I let my wife know I was going to run down and grab either a new valve or a new faucet. As she is outfitting the RV with necessaries she shouts out "it's working now". I go in to see that it is in fact working but she has the tap handle pulled forward. I completely forgot that it was opposite the normal arrangement (normally they are installed so little hands don't pull them forward a scald themselves). I have completely shattered my carefully crafted persona of Expert in All Manly Functions in front of my wife. Sigh, reality sets in ������ But thanks for your earnest support��
    Well at least you can laugh at yourself. I think we all have those "Duh" moments. Seems like the older I get the more it happens.
    BTW Welcome to the forum.
    2020 Reflection 29RS 5th Wheel
    2019 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax