User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tktooley View Post
    We had a list of all of the equipment and the serial numbers from General RV.
    Thanks - I had forgotten to mention that. It's called the Serial Number Data sheet and it's from Grand Design, not the dealer. It should be in the paperwork packet with all the manuals. @The DragonFlies

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a list of all of the equipment and the serial numbers from General RV.
    Thank you, going through the GD packet again there is was all along…I am shocked how we missed it.
    Tony & Joanne
    2022 22MLE
    18 Ford F-150 2.7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a repair guy come out.
    He believes it was the fuse.
    But he had contacted GD and went through all the test for warranty work.
    Pulled the frig out and tightened some wires, checked all the electrical readings.

Has been working fine.
    My 2022 23BHE with the Dometic fridge, just stopped cooling. I am 1 week away from a 10 day trip and figure there is no way I will get it in before. What fuse did he replace? the main fuse is good for me.

Thank you
    2019 RAM Cummins 2500
    2022 23BHE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, having the exact same problem with our DMC4101. It turns on but freezer gets to about 35F, and fridge area 50's at best. Freezer fan never comes on. Level 3 led light starts flashing after every single reset in about 5 minutes or less.

Did your RV guy actually locate a fuse or anything specific that was the problem? I've taken many voltage measurements at the contact in rear, and tightened those contacts, but no improvement.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dometic 4101

Quote Originally Posted by tonypeckman View Post
    Hi, having the exact same problem with our DMC4101. It turns on but freezer gets to about 35F, and fridge area 50's at best. Freezer fan never comes on. Level 3 led light starts flashing after every single reset in about 5 minutes or less.

Did your RV guy actually locate a fuse or anything specific that was the problem? I've taken many voltage measurements at the contact in rear, and tightened those contacts, but no improvement.
    Hello Tonypeckman,
    So we found it was the board and it was replaced under warranty last year, the compressor will kick in depending what your setting is so if is not kicking in then that could be the board acting up…short of pulling out your unit there is no other access to the board. Our freezer will get sub zero and the main fridge anywhere between 37-40 degrees even in 90+ weather when the setting is at full on Performance setting but it is unfortunately designed to defrost every couple hours…it’s a ridiculous design and does increase the temperatures but not into food danger zone for about 45 minutes and there is no override for this.

Good luck keep in touch
    Tony & Joanne
    2022 22MLE
    18 Ford F-150 2.7

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonFlies View Post
    Got it thanks Rob, yes you would think like most fridges it would be but not this one just the model #. I have given Dometic all the interior photos for them to figure out.
    If you got a package when you bought your rig, there should be a build sheet inside that package with all the serial numbers of everything in your rig.

Good Luck with your frig.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12