Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winegard 360 interior wall plate

Hi all, we have a 2022 grand design momentum g28 and was trying to get the winegard 360 to work with our Roku tv that came with the unit. I did a Chanel scan for the antenna only as that is what the instructions said to do and the tv could find any channels
    Evidently we are supposed to have a wall plate inside our Rv for this winegard 360 and can’t find it anywhere!
    Is there anyone on this forum who may know where to look for this wall plate for the winegard 360

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winegard 360 interior wall plate

Kirbyscooter, welcome to the forum. I think you may be confusing two different things. Winegaurd 360 is an over the air tv antenna. If you wish to pull in ota channels, make sure the booster is turned on ( on our rig it is behind the living room tv).

For cable tv, make sure you connect an input cable which is located in the wet bay and turn off the booster, then scan for channels.

A Roku depends on an internet connection to interact with the streaming apps.

Now a Winegaurd 360 is a different product than the Winegaurd 360+ which includes a cell booster antenna a WiFi booster, and the ability to connect a Winegaurd mobile/WiFi adapter which requires a separate service contract like a mofie

You need some type of internet to make the Roku work.

I hope this helps
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Kirbyscooter, welcome to the forum. I think you may be confusing two different things. Winegaurd 360 is an over the air tv antenna. If you wish to pull in ota channels, make sure the booster is turned on ( on our rig it is behind the living room tv).

For cable tv, make sure you connect an input cable which is located in the wet bay and turn off the booster, then scan for channels.

A Roku depends on an internet connection to interact with the streaming apps.

Now a Winegaurd 360 is a different product than the Winegaurd 360+ which includes a cell booster antenna a WiFi booster, and the ability to connect a Winegaurd mobile/WiFi adapter which requires a separate service contract like a mofie

You need some type of internet to make the Roku work.

I hope this helps
    Thank for the help. It says that my 360 + is able to get over the air antenna signal's to my tv. There is a power switch behind the tv although the light is green if that makes a difference
    Last edited by Kirbyscooter; 05-22-2022 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Power light is red instead of green

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyscooter View Post
    Thank for the help. It says that my 360 + is able to get over the air antenna signal's to my tv. There is a power switch behind the tv although the light is green if that makes a difference
    Yes Sir. You confirmed that the booster is on (green light).

Now in the tv menu settings choose antenna, then scan.

It is also very dependent on how close you are to transmission towers. In my rig I get like 3 channels all analog and crappy because it is nearly 70 miles from any real transmission tower. So unless you are in a larger city don’t be too disappointed if you still get nothing.
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mistake the light is red and don’t know if that makes a difference as my manual says the light should be green and I ran the channel scan many times to no avail

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The population in Novato ca is 55,000 so I imagine it should work.
    We were up in Redding ca up north and the Winegard didn’t work there either.
    It has never worked and wonder if the Roku internet tv is a stumbling block

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When prompted by the tv I always select antenna then run the scan although no luck

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In have my rig parked at my place in Apple Valley, CA and I get like 3 crappy analog stations.
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pull the plate off and check the cable positions. Ours would get no stations when scanning, but when we moved the cables it would get several.
    2021 Momentum 21G
    2020 Silverado 2500 6.6 Gas

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, I’ll try that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyp228 View Post
    Pull the plate off and check the cable positions. Ours would get no stations when scanning, but when we moved the cables it would get several.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast