Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 Season Sliding Door has large gaps

hi Gang,
    I ordered a new 320g and the dealer did not put my order in time to have GD install the 3 Season Sliding Door kit along with the deck kit so the dealer did the installation. Before I go back to the dealer to complain can someone let me know if they are facing the same issues.
    1. My doors do not match up when closed. One is hanging higher than the other
    2. I have large gaps to the outside where the rubber seal is not covering the gap (up to 1/2").
    3. The inner doors have a gap at the top of the door to the outer doors

We like to spend time in places that can potentially have bug attacks and these doors wont keep a bird out. I expect these doors to be completely sealed from the outside. Am I hoping for too much?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just stumbled on your post, did you get your doors fixed? Mine were factory installed and fit really well. I did have to have one of the windows replaced as the frame around the glass came apart. We're currently in a campground in Arizona, the birds are fat enough here I don't believe they could get up on the patio, so I think our doors are safe.
    2020 Ford F-350 King Ranch, 2021 Momentum 397TH, Kawasaki KRX 1000

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The doors are getting fixed at the dealer ( 2 months now). Well see what happens

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rush Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Weinhofer View Post
    The doors are getting fixed at the dealer ( 2 months now). Well see what happens
    Wow! They sure are knocking that one out of the park in a hurry. I get a little grumpy once in a while, but when I hear the problems others have with their dealers, mine is actually pretty good. Usually when we take ours to our dealer they knock out the main job in pretty good shape, when you get home you find some little something they forgot to finish. Most of the time it's some little something that I can take care of and then we're good to go. Last time we were on our way home and I noticed the camera wasn't working on the back of the camper. We turned around and went back to the dealer and the camera was on the tech's toolbox! They were pretty embarrassed and fixed it immediately. I harassed them terribly! They're a pretty good bunch, but I think they get in such a hurry they forget little stuff. Good Luck on the door, hope they get it fixed soon.
    2020 Ford F-350 King Ranch, 2021 Momentum 397TH, Kawasaki KRX 1000