User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get that you might want a bigger space especially for cabinets like the 311BHS but honestly I don’t mind the size of the smaller kitchen now that I yanked the Capital brand cooktop and made a drawer. I don’t really want a sink at all and the appliances they provide are always junk. Many people yank the outdoor fridge but we do use it for breakfast foods and condiments as well as a few beers. If grand Design is asking, I would love the old style 28bh with a larger outdoor kitchen like the 311BHS. Just eliminate the lower bunk window and use that space. I only want an lp port. Please don’t give me a fake Blackstone. Plus I don’t want to cook up against the trailer like that.
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 278BH (150)
    2022 Ford F-350 Lariat Godzilla SRW
    B&W Companion Ford OEM 20k with Turning Point

2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.4 gas (SOLD)
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 21BHE (SOLD)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark16 View Post
    I get that you might want a bigger space especially for cabinets like the 311BHS but honestly I don’t mind the size of the smaller kitchen now that I yanked the Capital brand cooktop and made a drawer. I don’t really want a sink at all and the appliances they provide are always junk. Many people yank the outdoor fridge but we do use it for breakfast foods and condiments as well as a few beers. If grand Design is asking, I would love the old style 28bh with a larger outdoor kitchen like the 311BHS. Just eliminate the lower bunk window and use that space. I only want an lp port. Please don’t give me a fake Blackstone. Plus I don’t want to cook up against the trailer like that.
    I'm with you on the outside kitchen stove. We pulled ours out and use the space for a shallow storage bin.
    Timmer
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 312BHTS
    2015 Ford F350, 6.2L Gas, Crew Cab

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but what should I look for in a price for one of these?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewstain View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but what should I look for in a price for one of these?
    Not the right thread at all. You’re better off starting your own thread. You might want to be more specific too. One of what, a 289bh? Right now 30% off msrp is back so I would start there. So in the 55k range. Are you actually buying right now or just wondering. I see you’re in Carlisle PA. If I were you I’d go to the big Dealer in Delaware. Their pricing is better than the PA dealership. By a large margin. I live in Jersey and bought both Grand Designs in Delaware because no one would come close to their prices.
    Last edited by ardvark16; 05-10-2023 at 07:42 AM.
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 278BH (150)
    2022 Ford F-350 Lariat Godzilla SRW
    B&W Companion Ford OEM 20k with Turning Point

2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.4 gas (SOLD)
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 21BHE (SOLD)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so a deal at $55K is good, but not amazing. Good to know, thank you.

Always hesitant to start a new thread in a forum; seems to be a trigger sometimes.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am the OP, unfortunately I have been out of the loop for a bit between work and other stuff that has happened since I first joined. As has been said sometimes, "circumstances change". And they have. I still like the 298BH floor plan, but for right now, our two eldest children don't plan on camping with us anymore.

The youngest will still go for at least the next couple of years. We have added two large fur balls that will be going with us as well. Myself and the boss lady decided to go with the a 2022 260RD Reflection 150 Series (used). Considering we will be down to us in another year and half, it makes more sense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234