User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 150 298BH?

Was looking through some dealer's website in my local area and happened to come across what they have listed as a 298BH:

https://www.meyersrvsuperstores.com/...th-wheel/298bh

Decide to G-search it and came up with another dealer that has it listed:

https://www.generalrv.com/product-gr...th-wheel/298bh

The GD site does not show a 298BH.

It looks like a 28BH without the small slide for the main bedroom. 200lbs lighter hitch weight and 200lbs lighter dry weight than a 28BH. I like the 278BH but if this 298BH is coming out I will wait.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find! I do like that bunkhouse layout better than the 278BH we just picked up on Friday. Much easier to make the beds. The tradeoff for me is that it’s missing the large exterior storage compartment under the double bed at the back. Sure can fit a lot in there.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I blew up the image of the floorplan and it says under bunk storage in yellow. I don't know if it has the rear hatch like the 278BH???

That's the one thing that I really like on the 278BH is the rear storage compartment. I'm still trying to convince my other half to really look into these instead of another travel trailer. The 278BH, 298BH, 28BH and the 31MB are all within my trucks towing specs.

Really would like to see the 298BH in person.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grand Design is eliminating the 28BH and making it the 298BH in the 150 Series.

They are also redeveloping the 31MB, to be the 324MBS.

Haven't seen a timeline yet for actual production.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reflection 324MBS-SpecSheet.pdf   Reflection-298BH-SpecSheet (004).pdf  
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty cool I guess. If they're dropping the 28BH in favor of the 298BH, having it be lighter isn't bad.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know this is an old thread, but having been in the 150 298BH and the 28BH, the 150s feel lighter, as in like there isn't as much to them. I'm kinda disappointed; thought 28BH is what we'd replace our 2400BH with when we are ready. But 2022 is the newest we'll be able to get even if that's 3-5 years away.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 150 series are built well. I don’t know what you feel when you are in them but they are lighter and tend to have less slides. That’s why they are the 150 series. They are geared for short bed towing. FWIW They upgraded all of the slides this year from the schwintek to rack and pinion. I just went to an rv show and saw the 298bh in person. It’s a very nice rig but doesn’t have the rear storage. There are many owners of 150’s on here. I bought a 278bh because of the floorplan. I still haven’t found a floorplan that is better for my needs. I wanted the original 28bh with the rear cargo but that is long gone. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a 150 series again. If you only want a full Reflection, the 311BHS is worth a look.
    Last edited by ardvark16; 03-13-2023 at 11:40 AM.
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 278BH (150)
    2022 Ford F-350 Lariat Godzilla SRW
    B&W Companion Ford OEM 20k with Turning Point

2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.4 gas (SOLD)
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 21BHE (SOLD)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im new to the forum and to this 5th wheel, so pardon if i’m in the wrong place. My 150 Reflection does not have an automatic leveling. Rear leveling is manual but front is done with push button. Each time i use the front leveling system, the rod that connects both front jacks seems to break off at the motor. Had jacks replaced and still have problem? Help!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does the cross shaft break off the motor? Does the shaft come off, or does something physically break? With the cross shaft off the motor can you easily rotate the cross shaft? With the foot off the ground of course.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Hoopy Frood

Not sure how to respond to your post sonce im new to forum. Appreciate your swift reply. Weather here is bad so i will go out tomorrow and check taking your suggestion. The part that breaks on motor is portion that is attached to mortoe with screw. If this post gets to you, let me know amnd i’ll try to be more descriptive.k

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast