User Tag List

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goosebox pressure question

I really do like how the Goosebox pulls. The only nit I have is that it has been darn near impossible to find a side-to-side level spot to visually check the pressure through the view sights. Even in line at the pump, one bar is high and the other low nearly out of sight with levelmate pro showing only a very slight out of level side-to-side (.25 inches). I've taken to measuring the actual pressure with a gauge. At 37.5 lbs and rides nice but have found only one pump location and no campsites where I could verify visually. Anyone else seeing the same?
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    I really do like how the Goosebox pulls. The only nit I have is that it has been darn near impossible to find a side-to-side level spot to visually check the pressure through the view sights. Even in line at the pump, one bar is high and the other low nearly out of sight with levelmate pro showing only a very slight out of level side-to-side (.25 inches). I've taken to measuring the actual pressure with a gauge. At 37.5 lbs and rides nice but have found only one pump location and no campsites where I could verify visually. Anyone else seeing the same?
    I run 33 PSI in mine with about 2k pin weight. I really don't look at the little indicator any more. It will be in a different position as you stated if the truck is on a downhill or uphill slope and not perfectly level.

Very happy with the ride between 31-33 PSI. I just check and set the PSI and roll on.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 2800 pin weight and running at 38 PSI - seems very comfortable ride.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays