User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Connect & Compass Connect

I am not sure what has changed with both of these Connect apps. neither one of them no longer show the battery voltage. Can anyone at lippert advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I am not sure what has changed with both of these Connect apps. neither one of them no longer show the battery voltage. Can anyone at lippert advise?

From what I have heard, the most recent update to the apps has caused the issue, and they are supposedly working on a solution. And the reality is, they really don't show the battery voltage....they show what the converter is putting out unless you are boondocking and not running on shore power.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post

It is a bug in the new app update. It won't be fixed until they fix it and update.

It's still there... if you look at generator status it reads there.

Full-time Traveling Family ,'21 Momentum 395MS-R, '21 F450 King, 2000watts solar, Dual Victron MP-II 12/3000 2 x 120v, 1220ah LiFePo4

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Connect & Compass Connect

Thanks for the quick response and yes I saw it on the generator page. It was nice to see on the dashboard. I guess with all of the phones out there and those updates. Hopefully it can get fixed some day. lol

Last edited by Hoseman; 05-26-2022 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the same thing about the bug in the app and will be fixed in an update. They also removed the exterior temperature from the home screen.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can here with the same question. Is the "generator page" on the One Connect app? I don't see that as an option on the Compass Connect app.

The voltage was the most useful bit of info on there.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my voltage showed after the update, but the main slide, main awning and electric hot water heater options no longer work on the "All or Modes" pages of their IOS app. Still after the 2 or 3 subsequent bug fixes they don't work. I did however find a work-around that I could add them in on favorites tab and would work (although they are all duplicated in the list, only one works which is the problem I think in their programming). I spoke to LCI's customer support and sounds like they have been hammered on the poor testing on the app revision. Just tell me to wait for updates.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax