User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mattress topper

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. H. View Post
    After experiementing with toppers on our last RV, we replaced the mattress before we even took our GD out the first time, and never looked back.
    We told the dealer to remove the mattress from our trailer before we picked it up. I was just going toss it in the trash. They were happy to be able to upgrade a used trailer with it. We put in a 10" standard length queen and lost a few inches at the end by the bathroom door but worth it. Sleep comfort is big for the wife and I. (like I had a choice anyhow, lol)
    Our 2006 Silverlite Horse trailer with living quarters would only accept an rv size queen mattress. We had a custom ordered mattress built by Englander made to fit. It cost around $1000 for a 10" pillow top that was still very comfortable after 15 years. We slept on it at least 250 nights in 15 years. The Englander brand has been around since the late 1800's and will custom make a mattress in multiples of 4" by leaving a row of springs out. They have several factories throughout the US. It took 2 weeks to get it and we got the call it was ready for pick-up the day before a 2 week trip to Alaska in 2007.
    2007 Ram 5.9 CTD 4x4 LB
    2019 Imagine 2500RL

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hearing all the horror stories and having a 3 inch inner spring in our old TT (and maybe there were two springs in that one), I was surprised at the mattress in our 310 and wondered what other 2022 models were showing up with. Went out with a tape measure and we have a 7" Serta memory foam which is pretty comfortable - for now at least. Spent 27 nights on it last trip and expected major back aches but none for either of us. Our unit was delivered to the dealer in December so built late Nov early Dec. Just wondering what other folks received in the 22 models. Supply chain was not healthy last year.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My pillow mattress topper we love ours; king-size
    did you get the feather or the foam mattress topper? thinking about getting the feather one but wondering how it would hold up? mold mildew or anything else that would cause problems.
    Neil & Diane Kemp
    2023 3500 GMC Sierra SLE with Duramax/Allison
    2022 150 Series 295RL, Disk Brake Conversion Kit, Solar Panels added.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have foam.

Quote Originally Posted by NAKemp View Post
    did you get the feather or the foam mattress topper? thinking about getting the feather one but wondering how it would hold up? mold mildew or anything else that would cause problems.
    We have the foam mattress topper and we really like it.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Pillow works great for us.
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    2022 F150 Platinum 1777# Payload
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
    My Pillow works great for us.
    we went with the "My Pillow" Goose down one. Hopefully won't have any issues with it but will probably pull it out during the winter lull.
    Neil & Diane Kemp
    2023 3500 GMC Sierra SLE with Duramax/Allison
    2022 150 Series 295RL, Disk Brake Conversion Kit, Solar Panels added.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123