User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 31MB Bunk Mattress Upgrade

Hello! We recently purchased a 2020 31MB. I want to upgrade the bunk mattresses, but I’m having trouble finding the right size mattress for the bottom bunk. The bunk fits a 44x72. Anyone having any suggestions?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolesj View Post
    Hello! We recently purchased a 2020 31MB. I want to upgrade the bunk mattresses, but I’m having trouble finding the right size mattress for the bottom bunk. The bunk fits a 44x72. Anyone having any suggestions?
    We used a full 6” foam mattress on our bed in bunk room , a full measurement is 70”X54”, I used an electric fish filet knife cut it like butter with a straight edge.
    It is a little short, but very comfortable.
    2016 Ram 3500 SWD 3:73 Turbo Diesel 6'4"" box
    OEM puck Pro 16K
    2021 Reflection 311BHS
    Previous:
    2017 Reflection 29RS
    Reese Sidewinder Hitch
    Platte Lake MN.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ordered a mattress for the bunk room from Mattress Insider, they will make any size. As it turns out, the big bed was one of their listed sofa bed sizes and it is wonderful. Has a nice fabric cover on the foam. We are going to replace all our bunk room mattresses, just doing one at a time. The Teddy Bear bunks are so uncomfortable, like a board! We have a Solitude 3940, so there are 3 beds in our bunk room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually just ordered new bunk mattresses from Mattress Insider today! I was able to get a both mattresses custom sized to our bunk and they look very nice. Hoping they get to me before our 4th of July trip!