User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatoCamper-22 View Post
    As it turned out, the fridge is bad & needs to be replaced. Going on our 1st trip w/o a fridge i guess. Now I wait for the approval & replacement from warranty company.
    That's really too bad, such a disappointment I'm sure.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the opposite with our 12 volt Furion refrigerator. Even when it is set just above the travel mode it's still freezes most things since it runs constantly barely even shutting off. It's been to the dealer once they said they couldn't reproduce the issue. It's going back in again. I reached out to Furion and they say it sounds like a thermostat issue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it turned out, the fridge is bad & needs to be replaced. Going on our 1st trip w/o a fridge i guess. Now I wait for the approval & replacement from warranty company.
    Ours quit working two days into a ten day trip. What a pain. Had to buy a cooler and bought dry ice for the freezer. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your trip.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Left The Driveway CatoCamper-22's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brought the rig to dealer. They removed fridge & under direction of Grand Design, they removed two fuses behind the unit, waited 30 secs & re-installed. This was supposed to act as a reset. So far everything works fine now. Something causes the fireplace to fail but I shouldn't need it for a while anyway.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brought the rig to dealer. They removed fridge & under direction of Grand Design, they removed two fuses behind the unit, waited 30 secs & re-installed. This was supposed to act as a reset. So far everything works fine now. Something causes the fireplace to fail but I shouldn't need it for a while anyway.
    Glad you got it figured out. And thanks for reporting back on the fix, that may help someone else.
    Stephen and Judy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furrion 12v fridge compressor failed

Sorry �� I buy 2600rb 5/19/22 the 5/21/22 the fridge was not working take back to dealer they remove the fridge because bad compressor . Still waiting. Memorial and 4th to July no fridge. Very sad for RVs owners.
    After you finish sign for the unit the dealer don’t care about you no more.
    Last edited by Blakey2323; 07-06-2022 at 07:58 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakey2323 View Post
    Sorry �� I buy 2600rb 5/19/22 the 5/21/22 the fridge was not working take back to dealer they remove the fridge because bad compressor . Still waiting. Memorial and 4th to July no fridge. Very sad for RVs owners.
    After you finish sign for the unit the dealer don’t care about you no more.
    Hey @Blakey2323, looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum.

So sorry to hear you're having trouble with your refrigerator, that makes using the TT more difficult. I get your point about being cared for, but in your dealer's defense, it's pretty hard to get replacement parts right now. I'm waiting on an awning myself, no shipping date in sight.
    Stephen and Judy

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Looks like you have the same refrigerator we have. Which mode is the refrigerator in? Are you sure the unit is getting enough power? Since that refrigerator draws about 4 Amps per hour, it can suck the stock battery dry in no time.
    We just bought a 23 303RLS with the same refrigerator, our first time without shore power, the battery was drawn down to 7 vdc over night. We had to go get another battery and swapped out. I pulled all the fuses on the dc fuse panel and checked the amp draw from the refrigerator and we saw 9 to 10 amps.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also checked the refrigerator level, since the manual states that it should be level. Ours is not level, it is leaning back into the slideoutClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Refer installation leaning.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	48107

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm98584 View Post
    We just bought a 23 303RLS with the same refrigerator, our first time without shore power, the battery was drawn down to 7 vdc over night. We had to go get another battery and swapped out. I pulled all the fuses on the dc fuse panel and checked the amp draw from the refrigerator and we saw 9 to 10 amps.
    We have a 303 RLS with the 16 cu ft double door fridge and it draws around 4A per hour and around 100 aH per day. If you are drawing 9-10 amps...there are likely other things left on in the camper or something else is wrong. Maybe you can isolate the large current draw one fuse at a time till you find it.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast