User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hensley Arrow Sway Control Hitch

Hensley Arrow Sway Control Hitch for sale. Eliminates sway while towing a travel trailer. We bought it new from Hensley less than a year ago for $3,300. Asking $1,800. Located in North Alabama. We really liked how it worked. We are only selling it because we went to a Reflection 5th wheel and don't need this hitch anymore. We used it when we had an Imagine tt. You can read about how it works and see videos on their website at https://hensleymfg.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hensley .jpeg  

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What model is it? I am purchasing a Reflection 315RLTS TT and need to be sure the weight capacity it's designed for is correct for my application. I am in St. Petersburg, FL so a drive up to Alabama is not problem.

Thanks, Jeff

EDITS... I did a little more research and it would appear this hitch would work for my trailer. I will do a bit more research and then get back to you. Anything you can provide as far as further info would be appreciated. I'll call Hensley tomorrow and ask a few questions from them as well.

Thanks again, Jeff
    Last edited by Travelin_Man; 06-16-2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added more detail

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you right click on the image and then click on "save link as" it will open up in your documents. You then click save. Then you can open it in your documents and enlarge it using your Ctrl and Alt buttons on your keyboard along with the wheel on your mouse.
    It shows the hitch as having a 14,000lb tow rating and a 1400lb tongue weight rating. It's a super good deal if you're close enough to the seller.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I opted for a higher capacity sway control set-up. Thank you, though.
    Jeff
    2021 Ram 2500 Crew Cab SRW 6.7 Cummins
    2023 Reflection 315RLTS

Full-timer since 2021