User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'21 ProPride P3 10k + Covers, lot bar, extension chains and lights plug - $2500

Purchased last July for my 2020 Transcend 27BHS, made 4 trips in-state, then replaced the F-150 with an F-350 and switched back to my Andersen as the 3-inch drop bar was cheaper and I felt it was a simpler solution to my needs now. This was the final stop in my 3 hitch journey to eliminate sway with my F-150 (which it did), but in the end, I was very close to payload and when I got the chance to upgrade my truck, I did. More pictures are available upon request.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	40983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lot Bar.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	40982

I would prefer pick up in the Indianapolis, IN area, though I'm willing to attempt to pack this up if you're willing to pay shipping. I'll also drive within reason at fuel cost to meet you halfway if it helps.

Thanks for looking!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you still have this hitch available? What size is the drawbar (receiver end)? 2-inch?

Your post subject states "10k" - does this refer to total rating? (I thought Propride units had 14k gross rating?)

What size are the weight distribution bars? 1000 lb. or 1400 lb.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1k bars and it is available.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I need 1400 lb. bars.