User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert 3 season doors for toy hauler

For sale...I have a set of Lippert 3 season sliding patio doors for the toy hauler. 2021 Momentum 320G. The orig doors were scratched, so we ordered a new set. Three separate times we showed up at the dealer to get the new doors and each time they were either the wrong doors or they were broken. We finally fixed the doors ourselves. All looks good. But in the mean time, GD sent us another entire new set, they are still in the crate and bubble wrapped, with screen and glass, and with us now.
    Asking $1500
    We are located in San Clemente CA. buyer must pickup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these doors still available? We are in Murrieta, Ca and could pick them up by this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! Still available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great!

Can you help us on the price? We can do $1100 cash, as long as they are not damaged, and are the correct doors for our 2019 21G. We would like to pick them up Friday morning, tomorrow, if all agreeable. Let me know your thoughts. We would love to have these doors, but funds a just a bit tight. Let me know so we can make plans. And thank you. We are coming all the way from Murrieta.

Kellie Cook
    phone # removed, please use PM for number exchange

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 06-09-2022 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is one person before you. They have a Heartland and is checking with the company to see if they fit. I will know tomorrow morning. I will text to your number and let you know either way. My number is(removed phone#, contact thru PM to exchange numbers) And yes we can accept your offer, and with the price of fuel we will agree to $1000
    They are not damaged, new in bubble wrap and crate. I will text you a photo of the sticker on the door. My husband says they have adjustable sides. It would be the height if an issue.
    Cathy & David
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 06-09-2022 at 08:52 AM. Reason: removed phone number