Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

341RDS Gateway / Router Location

Hello All,

I have searched high and low for the router for our 341RDS. I have looked in all the cabinets, the pass through, behind the pass through, and the front compartment.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Kellan

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the same question. Does anyone know where it's located? If you try to set up the tire link, manually it tells you get the pass word off the router; so where can it be?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMover View Post
    Hello All,

I have searched high and low for the router for our 341RDS. I have looked in all the cabinets, the pass through, behind the pass through, and the front compartment.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Kellan
    Hey Kellan, it looks like you're pretty new here, welcome to the forum. What makes you think you have a router in the 341RDS? When I look at the specs for your coach on the GD website, I don't see any mention of a router. No router came with my Reflection either. Maybe you're referring to the antenna which can accept a gateway module. I'm pretty sure you have to purchase and install that yourself. I have a small travel router that I use in my coach (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09N72FMH5), it works great and is pretty easy to manage.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S