User Tag List

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mixing hydraulic fluids

Missed the low level of hydraulic fluid during inspection and only noticed well on this trip (2-3 inches below max fill). Talked with Lippert and Grand Design trying to find out what ATF they put in at the factory (above 32F category, below 32F). GD says the standard over 32F ATF but put in the fork oil to fill (I am getting a thumping noise with the bedroom slide out - not sure I'd characterize it as the popping noise discuss). But since it is possible we will be operating below 32F at times, was wondering what to add since I'm guessing I'm over a quart low - maybe as much as two. Wish I knew what they put in.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be sure to have all slides and hydraulic jacks retracted for proper level. You can use one of theses to top off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lippert Service Bulletin Leveling System.pdf 
Views:	16 
Size:	504.4 KB 
ID:	41103
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE