Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2013 Suburban 2500 3/4 ton FOR SALE!

They don’t make these anymore! Excellent condition, 2013 Suburban 2500 (3/4 ton). Seats 9! I am the second owner, former government vehicle. Purchased and customized to tow camper for one season only. This vehicle has been gone through completely and comes with a bumper to bumper ENDURANCE warranty to 148,000 miles, the only things not covered are service items such as brakes/battery. All of the following items have been installed/completed in the past year. 4 new Toyo Open country Tires, LT 265/70 R17, can air up to 80 pounds for towing. Radiator flush, brake flush, transmission flush, rear end gear oil change, Bilstein Shocks, Sumo Springs (for stability during towing), new battery, new alignment (Drives straight as an arrow!)AC blows ice cold front and rear, New Weathertech floor mats throughout, Kenwood Excelon Media Receiver w/WIRELESS CARPLAY/ANDROID, control adapter to integrate steering wheel controls, Kenwood rear back up camera, HD radio and Hands Free Bluetooth phone ability, 4 new Hertz speakers, excellent sound and technology. Fresh detail inside and out, waxed and interior shampoo. Garage kept and not my daily driver, so miles will remain the same. New Telescopic Tow mirrors. Hidden lockable safe under front middle seat. Interior is in excellent condition, only issue is dash is cracked and I bought it that way, most of these models have it, covered with dash pad. Body is straight with ZERO RUST! Two slight damage areas on body, rear bumper w/spider paint cracks and drivers roof dent near roof rack (pictures included). I have a thick file of all receipts and service items that I’ve purchased. I have nothing to hide and am open to all inspections. I purchase this vehicle and customized it in an effort to tow my camper for many years. Upgrading to a class A RV. This is an exceedingly capable tow vehicle and I would not hesitate to tow across the country right now. All REASONABLE offers will be considered. Title in hand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 904C8323-D283-4CB8-9E1E-961B4099528B.jpg   597CDFD4-78EC-49C5-85AB-3DF3669BC887.jpg   6BB47B49-4873-46DF-8BAE-65E2BF067BDB.jpg   0AC85BC5-BCD6-4852-B0A1-9FE39FCDE6F7.jpg   54827AE6-1CA7-49BC-97EC-3F84A924D5EE.jpg  

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also can be seen on auto trader, it’ll have far more pictures of the interior, etc.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $32,648 is the new price. Ty!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New price, ready to sell. $25,999.