Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2150RB Height

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2150RB Height

Question about 2150RB height. The specifications say it is 11ft (minus an inch or two). Is the height to the roof top, or does that include the factory installed air conditioning unit?
    I appreciate the help,
    Phil

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdfields3 View Post
    Question about 2150RB height. The specifications say it is 11ft (minus an inch or two). Is the height to the roof top, or does that include the factory installed air conditioning unit?
    I appreciate the help,
    Phil
    On our 2400BH, it includes the A/C. That said, I'd check with a tape measure before trying out any low clearance bridges.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    James and Dawn
    2019 F150 SCREW 3.5EB 6.5' - Haloview MC7109; Cooper AT3 LTX; Sumo Springs; ProPride WDH

2021 Imagine 2400BH - GY Endurance 225/75-15; MORryde CRE3000, HD shackles and wet bolts, X-factor crossmembers

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help. We are at a level campsite and I did bring my tape measure. I will check before we leave.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning, I checked the height this morning, the 11 ft includes the AC unit.
    Thank you.