User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth13777 View Post
    Looks great - thanks for sharing!

Would you mind sharing in more detail what all you had to do to clean up the wiring? I keep having debates about whether it’ll just be routing and adding looms and brackets, or if it’ll end up being a lot of cutting and splicing to make it right. How deep did you have to go??
    I just bundled and tie wrapped. Then where ever possible I supported the bundles to frame etc. to keep it all up off the belly cover. The only cutting and rerouting I did was the sensor wires that were tangled and mixed with other things but I was going to cut them anyway for new sensors. I did disassemble two of the valve pull mechanisms, one for access to sensors and one to reroute Black tank flush hose.

Really just a matter of tidying up and checking for any "sharp" edges things might be rubbing on. Two spots I added some plastic loom on edges that might become a problem. Also, made sure nothing was near where the belly cover screws were going to be reinstalled and poking in.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    I just bundled and tie wrapped. Then where ever possible I supported the bundles to frame etc. to keep it all up off the belly cover. The only cutting and rerouting I did was the sensor wires that were tangled and mixed with other things but I was going to cut them anyway for new sensors. I did disassemble two of the valve pull mechanisms, one for access to sensors and one to reroute Black tank flush hose.

Really just a matter of tidying up and checking for any "sharp" edges things might be rubbing on. Two spots I added some plastic loom on edges that might become a problem. Also, made sure nothing was near where the belly cover screws were going to be reinstalled and poking in.
    Awesome, thank you! Makes it less daunting of a task to get in there knowing it won’t be major surgery!
    2022 Transcend Xplor 240ML
    2019 Imagine XLS 17MKE (sold 8/22)
    2017 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0 Fx4
    Blue Ox WDH

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Belly cover back on! Definitely a job for two men and a small boy but I was able to git-er-done by myself with the help of some props and the belly sag bars I had made years ago.

Some day I will take on the back half!
    Good job with everything.

I've found it best to use a floor jack and a 2x4x8 to hold up a portion of the coroplast while getting it back in place. Makes it easier for solo work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If one wants to know if their dump valves are 2" or 3", the easy way to tell is how far the handles travel. If it is 2", then that is the size of the valve.
    FWIW my Momentum is all 3" valve on the waste tanks. I was happy about that as I have had 2" drain pipes plug up on another TT.
    Last edited by huntindog; 06-15-2022 at 03:36 PM.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good info, thanks. I need to get to mine, I want to do the same clean up and maybe add some insulation. I also would
    like to get a look at the heater ducts since mine does not blow very well in the kitchen and garage. How did yours look?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhavasu View Post
    Good info, thanks. I need to get to mine, I want to do the same clean up and maybe add some insulation. I also would
    like to get a look at the heater ducts since mine does not blow very well in the kitchen and garage. How did yours look?
    Sorry, I guess I missed this question... all my ducting looked fine.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last weekend we got a chance to get out and enjoy the central Cal coast. 68 vs. 100+ always a good thing!

Happy to report the new tank sensors all worked as they should. Kinda nice being able to trust them again!
    Jim (& Sharon)
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 10 more trips still working as they should!
    Jim (& Sharon)
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12