User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Solid Steps on G series Travel Trailer (21G, 23G, 25G, etc)

About to seal the deal on a 2022 25G and wanted to see if anyone had successfully installed solid steps on one of the G series travel trailers (bumper pull). Strangely I could not find a single thread on multiple forums which seemed odd.

Has anyone managed to install one on the main door of a 21G, 23G, 25G, 28G, 29G, 30G, 31G ? They pretty much all seem to be same entry door.

Thanks
    Tim

EDIT: Strange, Terry's thread on the 31G did not come up first time, guess using "Solid Step" was not a good search term. He used the MORyde StepAbove step, model # STP-3-27-05H. These are the first generation steps which have now been replaced with the 2nd Gen and of course... totally different part numbering scheme. From what I can tell the new part should be STP-207 but I'll confirm.

Last edited by Thorvald; 06-12-2022 at 08:53 AM.
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvald View Post
    About to seal the deal on a 2022 25G and wanted to see if anyone had successfully installed solid steps on one of the G series travel trailers (bumper pull). Strangely I could not find a single thread on multiple forums which seemed odd.

Has anyone managed to install one on the main door of a 21G, 23G, 25G, 28G, 29G, 30G, 31G ? They pretty much all seem to be same entry door.

Thanks
    Tim

EDIT: Strange, Terry's thread on the 31G did not come up first time, guess using "Solid Step" was not a good search term. He used the MORyde StepAbove step, model # STP-3-27-05H. These are the first generation steps which have now been replaced with the 2nd Gen and of course... totally different part numbering scheme. From what I can tell the new part should be STP-207 but I'll confirm.

Not on the G series, but we installed the 791574 Solid Step Quad Step on our 260RD. We also went for the Lift Assist and the handrail. Pretty easy to install, the DW loves the stability of the system. It is much easier for her getting in and out of the coach now.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S