User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 378MBS - Outside Compartment Door Locks - Change Out

We would like to change out the tumblers in the outdoor compartment doors. I understand the RVLock system won't work. We went the LatchIt route for the main door, works well. Wondering if anyone has changed out the tumblers for these doors? What product did you use and, how are they working for you. Like the CH751 key issue, I think the Bauer 705 key presents the same security issue. Thank you.
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2022 GDRV Solitude 378MBS

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haznavy View Post
    We would like to change out the tumblers in the outdoor compartment doors. I understand the RVLock system won't work. We went the LatchIt route for the main door, works well. Wondering if anyone has changed out the tumblers for these doors? What product did you use and, how are they working for you. Like the CH751 key issue, I think the Bauer 705 key presents the same security issue. Thank you.
    We're looking at the Latchit system (5 pack) also. I like the idea of having a single key for all the compartments.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S