User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Full-Time just started our adventure!

Introducing myself (and family) since I have looked on these forums a little bit in the past few months for helping info on our trailer. We have a 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE that we purchased last year and have taken it on about 4 long weekend trips until two weeks ago we were finally able to start trying out the fulltime lifestyle. My wife and I (and our two dogs) are from Alabama and have begun our first 6 month trip up by starting in Michigan and plan on going down the East Coast to finish back home for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

We had to get some small things fixed during the first few months that the dealership was able to take care of but now that we are on our first trip yesterday the AC has stopped blowing cold air :(. There is no difference in temperature between running just the fan and having the AC on. I can hear the compressor turn on and have gone up on the roof and there does not seem to be anything blocking airflow. Other than this issue we are loving the trailer!

Thank yall this seems like such a good community!
    Joseph and Haley Stanley and Lucy the Dogs

2018 F150 Sport 4x4
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your new adventure.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome MLE owner. My MLE had a similar problem. Ran great for our trip to Big Bend then started short cycling and not blowing cold air. Buddy and I went up on the roof, took the cover off and found the electrical connection box. It’s a metal lid box on our Coleman AC. A wire just decided to plop off one of the spade connections. We pulled them all, tightened and reinserted. Blows ice box air since. Also check your freeze fin sensor has not fallen out of the return fins.

Let us know what model AC you have and maybe others can chime in.

Safe travels.
    Randy and Kris

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your new adventure.
    Thank you! We are excited!

2018 F150 Sport 4x4
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Welcome MLE owner. My MLE had a similar problem. Ran great for our trip to Big Bend then started short cycling and not blowing cold air. Buddy and I went up on the roof, took the cover off and found the electrical connection box. It’s a metal lid box on our Coleman AC. A wire just decided to plop off one of the spade connections. We pulled them all, tightened and reinserted. Blows ice box air since. Also check your freeze fin sensor has not fallen out of the return fins.

Let us know what model AC you have and maybe others can chime in.

Safe travels.
    I will have to check that out thank you for the tip! I am handy but not when it comes to AC units so this is all new grounds for me. It is a GE ARC15AACBL2.

2018 F150 Sport 4x4
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE