User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Well, OK....I learned something today. I appreciate the explanation and time you've spent on this. Just goes to show ya, a person is never too old to learn something new.
    If you get to thinking about it and want to ask more, feel free. I don’t get to talk about stuff like that much anymore.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    If you get to thinking about it and want to ask more, feel free. I don’t get to talk about stuff like that much anymore.
    Thanks John, I appreciate that! For about the first year after I retired (2020), I took a lot of pleasure in the fact that I didn't have to do Electrical work anymore. Then I decided that I would take on a project of adding 6 switches to the One Control system in my Momentum....and I found out that I still enjoy doing that type of work.....probably because it is being done on MY timeline, not someone else's.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    John, Thanks for jumping in on this discussion. For those of us that do not understand so much of the technical stuff thrown about relating to batteries your post #17 made a lot of sense in how the chargers work. I am with the OP and when my LA batteries die I will probably go the same route that he is talking about. Just need to figure out whether to go with one 200 amp or 2 100 amp. With the info that you shared it sounds like a lot more doable situation than I had been worried about. Thanks again.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurfin View Post
    Want to use a renogy agm 200 amp battery in my 2015 reflection 27rl. Is my converter ok with this?
    Thanking in advance
    ED
    Well Ed, did you go with the Renogy battery? If so, how do you like it? I'm looking hard at them now as my old bank is about toast.
    2018 Momentum 349M

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123